Just read the most creepiest story

Nothing creeps me out more then a sexual relation ship between a parent and a child. I saw this story because someone that I follow told me about it and told me the story was NOT okay. I didn´t even finish the first episode it just discussed me so much. How did this get allowed ??

Sorry for my bad grammar

12 Likes

Did someone really make a story like that? :nauseated_face: Simply disgusting.

2 Likes

Yeah and I saw people react to it which creeps me out even more someone even said that this was the perfect story for him/her and that she loved it or something like that ? like whats wrong with people?

7 Likes

Omg. :confused: That person needs to get some help. :confounded:

1 Like

what’s the name of the story?

oh my god… im disgusted

1 Like

pregnant by my dad by Miss Pretty or something like that just report it don’t send hate

1 Like

I not gonna send hate don’t worry, so it’s about a daughter falling for her father?

1 Like

jes I only read the first chapter (like half because I was just so discusted ) and it even says it

2 Likes

Maybe it’s about rape, you know like an abuse father rape her daughter, she gets pregnant and have to decide to abort or not.

1 Like

I wish that I had screen shots but in the first chapter they kinda had some sexual thoughts about each other

I don’t know what people would like about that story then…

Moved to Episode Fan Community since this is about Episode. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics, and feel to PM me if there are any questions. :wink:

This is just… bad… :neutral_face:

2 Likes

yes it is :neutral_face:

I wonder where it went wrong with us humans :joy:

But really… There are so many things to write about and some people still choose this over a unique meaningful plot. First gang leaders, kidnappings and pregnancy stories, now this. Smh

4 Likes

Should I try to read this? :OOO

wtf. this is so wrong i am reporting that story right now

5 Likes

I could send screenshots because I want to put this on Instagram but like my i need to make a new acc

You can try to make you’re own opinion if you want but I’m warning you it is really bad and I haven’t even finished the first chapter

1 Like