Just read the most creepiest story

I not gonna send hate don’t worry, so it’s about a daughter falling for her father?

1 Like

jes I only read the first chapter (like half because I was just so discusted ) and it even says it

2 Likes

Maybe it’s about rape, you know like an abuse father rape her daughter, she gets pregnant and have to decide to abort or not.

1 Like

I wish that I had screen shots but in the first chapter they kinda had some sexual thoughts about each other

I don’t know what people would like about that story then…

Moved to Episode Fan Community since this is about Episode. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics, and feel to PM me if there are any questions. :wink:

This is just… bad… :neutral_face:

2 Likes

yes it is :neutral_face:

I wonder where it went wrong with us humans :joy:

But really… There are so many things to write about and some people still choose this over a unique meaningful plot. First gang leaders, kidnappings and pregnancy stories, now this. Smh

4 Likes

Should I try to read this? :OOO

wtf. this is so wrong i am reporting that story right now

5 Likes

I could send screenshots because I want to put this on Instagram but like my i need to make a new acc

You can try to make you’re own opinion if you want but I’m warning you it is really bad and I haven’t even finished the first chapter

1 Like

thank you this story just shouldn’t be on the app :heart:

Okay ima read it and send screenshots

1 Like

This is what the first chapter consists of. Pedophilia, incest, and sexual harassment.
I’m literally disgusted.

Summary

I hid it because it’s pretty bad & I advise you to mentally prepare before seeing it, literally.
I cannot physically go through the second chapter after that first one so I’m done sending screenshots. :confounded:

8 Likes

OMG! I’m definitely reporting that story! :nauseated_face:

2 Likes

Wtf repoortt what has the world come to

1 Like

Me @ this story

5 Likes

Reported. The 3 chapters here

First Chapter

Second Chapter

Third Chapter

In the end of the third chapter the mom says “If you want me you have to adopt a boy child” and I think same thing is going to happen with the boy and the mum

This is really disgusting @Tyler what do you think?

15 Likes