Just read the most creepiest story

thank you this story just shouldn’t be on the app :heart:

Okay ima read it and send screenshots

1 Like

This is what the first chapter consists of. Pedophilia, incest, and sexual harassment.
I’m literally disgusted.

Summary

I hid it because it’s pretty bad & I advise you to mentally prepare before seeing it, literally.
I cannot physically go through the second chapter after that first one so I’m done sending screenshots. :confounded:

8 Likes

OMG! I’m definitely reporting that story! :nauseated_face:

2 Likes

Wtf repoortt what has the world come to

1 Like

Me @ this story

5 Likes

Reported. The 3 chapters here

First Chapter

Second Chapter

Third Chapter

In the end of the third chapter the mom says “If you want me you have to adopt a boy child” and I think same thing is going to happen with the boy and the mum

This is really disgusting @Tyler what do you think?

15 Likes

As in her own real father is it? Or step father? Is it under the influence of alchohol or something?

4 Likes

The story doesnt understand morals and the concept of haram and more importantly … mahram :joy:

Father is supposed to be the caregiver and protector… not to degrade her…

6 Likes

Why do I think this is written by a 5 year old who just discovered sex

14 Likes

And there are much more stories with similar names (like pregnant by my abuser/pregnant by my dauther’s husband) and so on. And I don’t to accuse anyone or say something bad about them (especially without reading them)… But are those stories appropriate? I just don’t like how low it is… I mean… Am I the only one…? Sorry if I am. And this is kind of a little off topic…
Are there more stories like that? :no_mouth:

Yeahhh… :see_no_evil:

Example

8 Likes

What the…
I know you tagged him already but @Tyler :no_mouth:

13 Likes

:hushed: (Your example) Who in the world would want to read a story like that?! :nauseated_face:

2 Likes

Yes exactly, I mean. I would be too ashamed to even comment about it. Don’t they know that something like that isn’t funny. Why do people enjoy things like that? There are serious issues about topics like this in the world (abuse…) and I just can’t believe that people would actually enjoy things like that (as if it would be normal) and not realise that something is wrong with it.

7 Likes

@EliseC @clevertimes @JHW

The pregnant by my abuser is unacceptable, even though I’ve never read it but there should never ever be a story about this. Also the story we’re talking about Pregnant by my dad has the most horrible directing, honestly can’t tell if this story is mobile creation or not either way the directing is horrible and everything happens super quickly like the first episode must be only a minute long.

6 Likes

Yeah exactly, that’s why it caught (sorry, my English is sometimes bad) my attention immediately.

2 Likes

Yeah, I was just scrolling through what came up from searching Pregnant By my dad and so many stories that have atleast 600-1k reads that may be a little but that’s way too many reads for these types of stories :face_with_symbols_over_mouth::tired_face:

5 Likes

Yes! And that’s why I mentioned it in the blurry text, because I thought that I can’t be the only one who’s seeing this as an issue.

That’s just :no_mouth:.

2 Likes

@tyler do something please :tired_face:

3 Likes

I think he isn’t here on thursday/friday.

2 Likes