Just released a story, Inner Circle!

Please check out my story, I’ve worked really hard on it and it would be amazing if you could give it a read!

Title: Inner Circle
Author: Zapcatini
Genre: DRAMA, romance
Episodes: 3 and more to come!
Description: The lives of rich and famous college students aren’t as glamorous as they appear. Are you ready to be thrown into the world of scandals, where rules don’t apply? CC, LGBT
**Link: **

Thanks! :smile:

5 Likes

Would love to check out your story! I’ll reply back soon to let you know what I think!

Hello everyone!

I’d also really appreciate it if you could check out my new story, Evil by Sarah S. I completely revamped the whole thing because I realized that I wasn’t really having the most fun time writing it. This is a story I’m passionate about and I’m excited to continue! It is an action/romance/mystery story.

Description: After an accident rid her of memory, Gia Prince discovers a world of lies, love, and betrayal. A dangerous organization, an impossible attraction, and shrouded mysteries await.

Thanks so much and feedback is always appreciated!

Okay let me just say. The effort you put in is showing this story is AMAZING! The directing is spotless the care put into each seen is amazing and the story is interesting. Love the texting scene plz tell me how you did that. Overlays or…?

I’m really impressed and will be continuing once my passes refill. Keep up the great work!

1 Like

Looks interesting! I would be willing to do a read for read with you if you want!
Story: Sorry, Wrong Number
Genre: Thriller
Summary: “And that’s how we’ll get rid of the body. Sorry, wrong number.”
When a text is sent to the wrong person, it leads to a race against time to prevent a murder. TEXT BASED
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5933958626344960

Thank you sooo much, this reply means a lot because I truly put in so much work :smile:
For the texting scenes, I changed the story format so I used the command
set format phonetext
And when the scene is done, use
set format cinematic
This hasn’t been released by episode officially yet, but it works bug free!

This story looks really interesting, I love mysteries! I’ll check it out :slight_smile:

1 Like

Okay great! I’ll add your story to my list :heart:

Your story is really well written! A bit confusing though, but I expected it since it’s a text story.

1 Like

Hey can we do a read for read?
Story: MC: The Golden Line
Author: Shana Ravi
Description: Your mission for the last 2 years has been to find your mom’s murderer. But what happens when you meet an alluring man. Also when his darkest secrets are revealed. Love or mission?

Yeah, of course! I can only read the first 3 episodes though, I don’t have enough passes for more right now and only 3 of mine are out right now lol. :smiley:

Ok. I’LL READ YOUR NOW.

Your story was pretty good! But there were a lot of directing errors, lack of background characters, and the splashes at the beginning looked funny. I could tell there was a lot of effort put into it though!

1 Like

I just finished yours too. :blush:
I like the Idea. But you need a little bit more work on spot directing. Sometimes the characters looked to big or small. Also the sizes of them varied a little too much for me. I love the phone scenes. I also think Paige is portrayed well. The splashes and backgrounds were fine. In the party scene. When she walks to Paige make sure she is faces the rear. Other than that it’s great. Love it in general.

Lol, thanks. For the spot directing, I thought that it looked normal when doing background characters. I’ll probably check over it again, but I was in a bit of a rush to get the first couple of chapters out so I didn’t use some of the advanced directing I wanted to use lol. Future episodes will be better, but thanks!

1 Like

Thanks for the feedback.

1 Like

Wow it’s great! You can definitely tell you put a lot of effort into this! Can’t wait to read more.

1 Like

Omg! Your story is amazing! I read all 3 chapters!

1 Like

HI! I would love to do a read 4 read :slight_smile: let me know if your interested

My story: PRINCESS OF DARYA
Author: Cece
Genre: Fantasy
Story style: Limelight
Description: Aerwyna is one of four Princesses of the Elements (water_fire_earth_wind) In the midst of war, will she give her heart to her protector in a forbidden romance? CC Multiple Endings*
Episodes: 15 (more coming soon)
Instagram: @cc_episodewriter
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5627899985395712

Cover:

Thank you so much!!

Wow, your story looks really cool! I’d love to do r4r and I’ll read your story when I have some free time today or tomorrow :slight_smile:

1 Like