Just released a story, Inner Circle!

ok thanks! i will also read yours , but i may not get to it for a day or 2 because i’m doing quite a few read4 reads…

How about an R4R ?

Story link

episodeinteractive.com

The Best Stories Are Worth Sharing: JUST WHEN I FOUND LOVE (Dilemma)

Checkout this story, on the Episode App! If you like it, support the story by passing it along!

Story name Just when i found love
Story style Ink
Genre Drama
Story description A love she believes in and a love he uses as a reprisal of the past. What happens when the hidden truth uncovers?? is everything what it seems??
Customized characters No but trust me, they’re HOT!
Choices Yes
Cover

Yeah, I’ll def do this in the next couple of days. I have to catch up on some lol.

1 Like

Are you interested in a r4r? 3 episodes each? Your story sounds interesting!

Swan%20Cover

Title: Swan - Pursuit of Justice
Author: Katya Azzopardi (katyazz)
Style: Limelight
Chapters: 13
Genre: Mystery (Romance/Action)
Description: A widowed Billionaire. A Teacher with a mission. An unlikely match. United by tragedy, divided by secrets, haunted by the past. The truth breaks them. Justice is their only hope .
Character Customisation: No
Choices: Yes

Here’s the trailer for this story:

Swan - Pursuit of Justice Trailer an Episode Story by Katya Azzopardi

You can read the story here:
http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4571672954929152

Hope you like it!

Thanks for reading!!

P.S. I’m currently also working on some Art Scenes

Looks pretty cool! I have to catch up on some other r4rs but I’ll def read the first three episodes!

1 Like

Alright sure. Just let me know when you’re up for it :blush:

wowww! your story is straight up amazing. overlay use was beyond perfect, and the plot is original and enticing. I love the whole four elements concept, have you ever watched Avatar the last air bender? It’s my favorite tv show, well written, perfect characters, I highly recommend it (it’s also based off of four elements).

I really like your story, it’s super dramatic (I love drama) and there’s romance (which is good when it’s well written, but generally romance isn’t my cup of tea). I recommend that you get someone to proofread your story, I’m guessing that you aren’t a native english speaker which is fine, but I noticed quite a few spelling and grammar issues. Best of luck!

1 Like

Your story looks interesting! Would you like to do a read for read? If so could you sign up on the form I attach? It’s silly I know but it helps me keep my reads in order! Thank you! :sparkling_heart:

Your story looks interesting! Would you like to do a read for read? If so could you sign up on the form I have attached? It’s silly I know but it helps me keep my reads in order! Thank you! :sparkling_heart:

Alright Em, thanks for feedback :hugs:

Yeah, of course!

1 Like

yes! i have seen avatar the last air bender, it is definitely awesome and it did kinda inspire my story :slight_smile: thank you so much for your positive feedback! i will be sure to send you your screenshots tonight! :hugs:

Thank you so much! Yes I have seen the last air bender it is definitely awesome. I really appreciate your feedback. Here is your screenshot:

I think it is a good story I am very curious about the MC 's past and definitely all the drama that will be sure to happen :wink:

Thanks so much, it is a super dramatic story. Like soapy. Lol I’m honestly excited to write the rest of it.

1 Like

Yeah it sounds fun! I will keep it in my faves :slight_smile:

Sorry, that took so long! Your story is sooo well directed and there was amazing effort put into it!!

1 Like

Hi I would love to do a R4R!

My story: Girls Just Wanna Have Fun

Author: MKG

Genre: Romantic Comedy / some Drama

Story style: Limelight

Description: Every girl has their own story. Kiara, Willow, Samantha, and Sooyoung are 4 very different and unique girls. Follow them as they grow up and discover first love, pain and what true friendship means.

4 different races, sexualities and multiple love interests for each girl.

MC* CC

Episodes: 4

Linhttp://episodeinteractive.com/s/k 4612451922411520 1

High_School_2019_Gb_posterThumb_TIeTiA4xc5.png
Link http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4612451922411520

Hi, i would love to!

Awesome we can send screen shots when we’re done :smiley: