Just thought up a fun idea

Are there any of you Episodians out there with characters who would like to appear in my story? It’s a supernatural story featuring many different species (so far I have faeries, werewolves, vampires, and witches planned to show up).

2 Likes

Here’re my details:

I don’t mind if you use him or don’t use him, it’s totally up to you but lmk if you have any questions! :blush:
I don’t mind any role, outfit or species either, but if I had to pick a species, I’d choose werewolf.
Credit: schittwriter

2 Likes

I don’t mind any role you put my character or any changes on my details! But if I can choose what I want to be, it’d be a fairy :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Moved to Art Resources since you’re looking for character details. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley:

Hey I have a google drive full of characters, feel free to use any of them :slightly_smiling_face:

Hi! Here’s one of my characters. (Card made by @/Chloe.episode123). You’re free to change her outfit to your liking and if you’re looking to credit, you can credit me by my forums name @Melish.episode -