Just wanted to share a sad story (my story)

Yes girl ! Don’t change yourself for anyone . Your character is what makes you special. If you want to talk about anything you can talk to me :slight_smile: I might not be active here but I will always listen :smile:

3 Likes

Thanks and you can talk to me also whenever you want I am always there for you …

2 Likes

Thank you :slight_smile: you are so sweet. I wish there were more people like you.

2 Likes

So as you …I really know how people feels when we used to be mean to them …I don’t want anybody ever feel that …that’s why I am just opposite to that and I always maintain that only …I love making people comfortable around me …i feel peace …

2 Likes

Yeah I will never understand why do people enjoy making others feel bad . It’s terrible . Thankfully we are different :slight_smile: . :sparkling_heart:

3 Likes

Yes :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::blush::blush::blush:

3 Likes

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :heart: :heart: :sparkling_heart: :heart_eyes: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

@Spes @Mondalsushanta637

2 Likes

Sorry for the long post

My story

Wow, I know how much that sucks, I used to be friends with a girl for 3 years. Basically her mom and my mom worked together and we lived at the same apartment, at first we were awkward with each other, but we got really close. She went to the same school and she was one grade above me. We laughed until our stomach hurt, and went over to each other’s houses everyday. My mom stopped liking her and her mom because she noticed they were fake, I didn’t believe her even though she was right. We were both very shy. After a while she made some friends and I was happy for her, the problem was that she was jealous of my friends. Soon she decided that she wanted to be cool, and that meant that she couldn’t be associated with someone that was a grade below her, she told her friends that we didn’t talk much and that I was obsessed with her. They were talking behind my back and even teasing me. I was still friends with her because I didn’t know what was good for me. Soon her friends took her phone and started cyberbullying me, my mom found out and reported her to the principal, and then all ties with her ended, only for a while. She told me it was her friends ( I knew she was lying) and we started texting again, I realised that I was always the first to text, and we stopped talking, then started again after a few months (me being my dumb self I trusted her with personal stuff and she told her mom) then her mom called my mom and we became friends again. We started going to each other’s houses, she became boy crazy and kind of a whore (this was close to when we were moving to another state) and we started talking again, and laughing our asses out. But I never trusted her again, and after we moved, we didn’t text anymore. And well, I changed. I decided to no longer be the shy smart kid, I built a wall around me. Now I use sarcasm and jokes as my defense, I don’t let people in, I don’t trust them, my teachers basically hate me. And I know it’s bad, but honestly, I like my new self, I like not being pushed around. And sure my classmates don’t like me to much because I’m mean. But as long as I’m happy who the fuck cares.

Her birthday is on Christmas so after Christmas we are going back to where we were to visit her and my old friends
And I really don’t want to meet her

And it’s honestly nice to find a whole post on people who went through similar things

And not trusting people until you really know them is the best advice I’ve been given

3 Likes

I can feel ya … :revolving_hearts::two_hearts:
Sorry this happened to you :heartbeat::heart:

2 Likes

It made me who I am today and I think everything happens for a reason

2 Likes

Well Mee too :two_hearts::revolving_hearts::wink:

1 Like