Just When I Found Love (Episode 9 out.)

To those who read my story “Just When I Found Love” at the early time it was published. I made it known it was written through the mobile creation but at a point, I got to see, there were a lot of advanced features which could make the story so much interesting that I was obviously missing out on. So I tackled with the 3 released episode to make it much better and now I’m glad to tell you it has all been revamped. Again, Episode 4 is out too. I’d really love to know your thoughts about it :heart::heart: my
Read for Read shelf is open now in case anyone is interested, I’d be glad to. A big thank you to every one of you who had given my story a chance, I appreciate your constant support. From the depth of my heart, I love you all :hugs::heart::heart:

2 Likes

Story name Vip Brother:Love is…
Authors name Megz_episode
Episodes 4
Instagram name megz_episode7997
How many episode you want me to review 4 are enough
Description A story about 16 celebrities who enter the house of Big Brother uder 24/7 surveillance for 2 months to win the prize of 500 000$, but before that they have to go through all challenges of Big Brother.
I would like you to promote my story.
Style LL
Cover IMG_20190223_164712
Link http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4977128782561280
So here’s my story feel free to read it. Lets support each other :hugs::hugs: please read my story and tell me what you think of it.

1 Like

Ok, sure🤗

1 Like

Let’s do r4r

Here’s my story The Star Necklace

Description: you are the most rich girl in your country in addition you’re famous but what happens when the Star Necklace uncovers your true identity

1 Like

1 Like

Hey Guys, Episode 5 of Just when I found love is up now. Thank you all for your support :hugs::heart::heart::heart::heart:

Definitely up for a R4R if you fancy it :kissing_heart:

This is mine -

Story: Stay.

Author: Kiki.

Genre: Drama.

Style: Ink/Limelight

Chapters: 14/12(ongoing)

Instagram: @kiki_epi

Description; She’s trying to move on but worried about never being able to forget. Can she learn to live again or will it always haunt her? Fresh starts & old faces, nothing’s ever simple!

Links:

Covers:
image image

1 Like

It’s alright love. I gave it a read already and I loved it :heart_eyes: added to my fav :heart:

2 Likes

Thanks beaut, I loved yours too :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Hey guys!! Chapter 6 of "Just when I found love is up. Please do let me know your thoughts​:heart::heart:

Episode 7 is up guys! Do let me know your thoughts and if there are any errors too. :heartbeat::heartbeat:

description
Lola a orphan girl who lives with Jed her foster dad she comes across two handsome strangers Lucus and Tony and in a world of betrayal, heartbreak, love and war

1 Like

Hi Cat, I am actually busy because of so much work loads at the moment but I will definitely check it out and give you a feedback by the weekend hopefully :heartbeat: Btw thanks for sharing, your story sounds interesting