Justice for nae!

A friend in my art group has been banned for ONE THOUSAND YEARS for this reason!

This is complete bullshit! Episode can do wtf they want about me swearing idc. Maybe they should do their jobs right and actually yanno LOOK INTO PEOPLE BEING FLAGGED! Nae did literally NOTHING wrong she was the only person on her account ffs! This isnt the first time someones been wrongly banned. And ONE THOUNSAND YEARS is a bit fucking extreme dont you think episode? :thinking: Like seriously, grow up, if this was actually a genuine accusation and she was in the wrong a freaking warning would be fine, if she ignored the warning then a one week ban would be fine, ONE THOUSAND YEARS is not o-fucking-k! Episode sort your fucking shit out!

The other name in her bio is her older sister but shes never even active and doesnt have another account and has never actually gone on the forums!

@Madaline.episode
@Problematic_Patrick
@appleqrl
@Ghosty
@_Nasia
@Zepherine
@Laney.episode
@Sunset_Shimmer

TAG AS MANY PEOPLE AS YOU WISH TO

15 Likes

What she said! :tipping_hand_woman: Nae’s helped so many people on the forums, she doesn’t deserve this bs!

3 Likes

wow.
Are you talking about PropertyofNae?

3 Likes

Yes, i was gonna tag her at the top but it wont let me :heart:

1 Like

Wow. But she’s so nice

2 Likes

Exactly! And she never had anyone else on her account. This is complete bullshit!

2 Likes

What the shit even is this? 1000 years is too extra, Episode. :roll_eyes: And she’s so nice! What could she even do to deserve something like this?

3 Likes

Exactly! :heart:

2 Likes

Ugh, Episode. This happened to Nelida as well. She got banned. And really the reasons were bullsh*t.
And yeah, like what @Simila100 said, 1000 years is too extra. Just ban for like a week or month or so. Or if you really want to be extreme, a year. But 1000?

5 Likes

I saw that yeah. Episode seriously need to sort their fucking shit out. Like theyre gonna lose so many fucking users of the forums

4 Likes

I noticed on her profile that it says two people’s names. Is one of them suspended / banned from using the forum, which was why she had this ridiculous punishment set out for her account?

Its her and, i believe, her sister although her and her sister have never been banned since they only own that account

1 Like

i think it most be a mistake it says 3019 . it would not make any sense to have a ban that long

1 Like

Haha, I wish. The same thing happened to Nelida and she was banned until 3019 but then they let her come back with a warning after she emailed them

2 Likes

No, its purposeful as those who are banned for 1000 years have been told theyre “permantely” banned

2 Likes

Please don’t get mad at me if I tagged you. I just feel we need to speak about this nonsense. (Please don’t ban me!) :tired_face:

@lanafrazer_episode
@keiji
@NelidaU
@SakuraCheam
@paigebarr
@abygail.bauman

Please continue to tag more people. Justice for Al!

5 Likes

:eyes::grimacing:

Ok. I won’t support something I don’t understand. So I will ask. Why her profile says Amaiya and Alana ?

5 Likes

Seriously? This is some more bullshit from the Episode team. I swear they’re just trying to come up with shit reasons to ban more people from forums.

2 Likes

Because they are sisters I think

2 Likes