Juvie Official Roleplay

River
“I dont doubt it they seem to be completely incompetent. What are you in for?”
@Skyzor

CLAIR
“Sleeping around and underage prostitution. I’m kinda a hoe.”

@lillyevens

River
I giggle a bit. “I maned and planned an armed robbery of a bank. I plied stupid though.”
@Skyzor

CLAIR
She smiles.
“So, you orchestrated it and they think you’re a grunt?”
@lillyevens

River
“Yep I honesty wasnt even suppose to be there.” I say with a smile.
@Skyzor

Addie

“We aren’t official because she likes to sleep around. She is here for that after all. So yeah. I would never have my eye on anyone else. She is all I want. I will make her mine.” As giggled.

@KBaldi93

Bailey

“What makes me different? I mean Jo we have known each other for two years now. We have never even kissed till today and look at us. Neither one of us do relationships but we are both willing to try. Sorry. I just want to know what “The Jonah” thinks of “The Bailey”.” She giggled as she used air quotes around their names.

Kason

“What ya wanna do man? Play some cards? Lift some weights? Play some ball?”

@fal.renet1398

CLAIR
“Niiiice. I didn’t bother lying. I was covered in… evidence.”

@lillyevens

Emily
“I remember why she was in here but I wasn’t sure if you liked her or where just doing things with her. I wish you luck in winning her over. If you need any help let me know and I can try to help you the best I can. I’m sure Bails would help to.” I said with a smile. I’m happy one of us is happy in there relationship/friendship. I am happy with Max but something is off weather its him or just our relationship.

@ChayChay
@16AngelCat- Max mentioned again

River
“Not me and it wasn’t a lie it was the poor me excuse. and a sh^t ton of crying.”
@Skyzor

Addie

“Well thanks. I’m happy with her that’s for sure. I don’t think she is sleeping with anyone else but I never know. I’m always scared she will meet someone knew and be done with me.”

@KBaldi93
@Skyzor (mentioned)

CLAIR
She smiles.
“Well, I guess you still couldn’t avoid it completely, huh?”
@lillyevens

Emily
I give her a sympathetic look. “Well love if that happens then she wasn’t worth it. You deserve someone that would love you and not leave you for anyone else. You deserve that and respect at least.”

@ChayChay

River
“Almost did. Im in here for an extremely shot time for anyone who even remotely took part in an armed bank robber.” I say as I smile back.
@Skyzor

CLAIR
“You often rob banks?”
@lillyevens

River
“Never taken part except for this last one. I have foolproof orchestrated ten others though. If I would have suck to my own rue of never be at the scene I would have been fine. But someone dropped last minute and my cousin was desperate to carry out the plan.”
@Skyzor

Addie

“I’m always nervous when it comes to things like that bruh. I don’t know why.” She tried to think of why she was possibly like this.

@KBaldi93

CLAIR
She nods.
“I’ve slept with more than one person. Try… 300… not including repeats. Because that’s cheap.”
She laughs.
@lillyevens

River
“That is solid. I have a big old zero for that.” I say a bit disappointed
@Skyzor

CLAIR
“Would offer to change that… Cept I have my eye on someone.”
@lillyevens

River
“That’s fine I get it. But if you know someone I might be interested.”
@Skyzor