Juvie Official Roleplay

Emily
“I think it’s natural to feel that way. I don’t want to lose Max or hurt him but I’m also a little scared of getting hurt to. But I don’t let it affect me or rewlly even think about it because I know if I do it will drive me insane. Just keep trying and do the beat you can do.”

@ChayChay

Phoenix
I dont care you choose you said you were just out of seg so ill leave the entertainment up to you."
@ChayChay

Addie

“Yeah you’re right.” She giggled. “Want some company? Clair isn’t back yet and since Bails ain’t here.”

@KBaldi93

Kason

“Let’s go pump some iron.” He said as he headed to outside rec.

@fal.renet1398

Zack

I wake up and see Hunter will sleeping. I’m happy he is still sleeping. He looks so cute.

@lillyevens

Phoenix
“Ok.” I say laughing as I head outside and throw some weights on the bar.
@ChayChay

Kason

“My favorite thing to do.” He chuckled as he put weights on the bar and got in the bench to start pressing.

@fal.renet1398 you didn’t respond to Bailey. Lol

CLAIR
“I’ll keep it in mind. Good talking to you.”
She stands up, and walks over to Addie.
“Hey, babe.”

@lillyevens
@ChayChay

Phoenix
I go to the bench beside him. “How much are you lifting?”
@ChayChay i cant find Bailey aaaahh

Emily
I see Clair walk back n and said hi to Addie. I look at them both and say “nah Addie you and Clair spend time together I actually have something to do.” I get up and before I walk back to my cell I say “hi Clair.”

@ChayChay
@Skyzor

CLAIR
“Hey, Em.”
She watches her walk off.

@KBaldi93

Hunter
I could feel my meds wearing off. i grumble as I toss and turn.
@ChayChay

@fal.renet1398

Zack

“You okay baby?” I ask as he tosses and turns.

@lillyevens

Addie

“Baby. I missed ya today. How was your day? Bye em.” I said as she walked off.

@Skyzor
@KBaldi93

Kason

“250. Might push it up to 270 tomorrow. I mean I was in seg for a week. 250 was what I could do before.”

@fal.renet1398

CLAIR
“I’ve been well, how about you?” She smiles.

@ChayChay

Hunter
I wake up fully when I hear Zack. “Im ok the meds are just wearing off.” I say as I sit up.
@ChayChay

River
I walk outside and see my cousin and another guy he is talking to. “Hey sh^t for brains. we get in here and you ditch me?” I ask chuckling as I walk over to them.
@ChayChay
@fal.renet1398

Emily
I decided since I have time now and who knows when Bailey will be back maybe I should read my dad’s letter. I hate him but he deserves for me to listen to him. Once I got to my cell I opened the letter and started to read it. Ot orerrt much time me what I thought which was he was sorry and didn’t want to hurt me. He also said that he hired a PI to find me. I didn’t throw it away but I just wanted to cry a little. I needed my dad and he wasn’t ever there for our family he just up and walked away. I started to get reset eyes just a little bit not enough for anyone to notice I was crying or wanting to.

Approachable

Jonah
"No its fine I get it I mean if the roles were reversed I would ask the same thing.

Phoenix
“I bench 265.” I say as I almost drop the bar hearing someone yell at me.
@ChayChay

Zack

“Sorry baby.” I hold him close.

@lillyevens

Kason

I was lifting and almost dropped it when someone started yelling. I continued lifting though. “That’s cool man.”

@fal.renet1398

Bailey

“So are you gonna answer or leave me wondering?” She giggled as she played with his hair. She was looking in his eyes.

Addie

“Good. I met a newbie and played cards with her and won. That about it babe.”

@Skyzor

CLAIR
She smiles, and nods. She seems to want to ask something.

@ChayChay

Kason
“This is my cousin River.” I say as I glare at her.
@lillyevens

Jonah
“Sorry Ill answer. You don’t take my crap and you call me out you don’t cling on me and you aren’t a hoe. Your a better girl.”
@ChayChay