Juvie Official Roleplay

Addie

“What’s up babe? You okay?” She wondered what she was thinking about.

@Skyzor

CLAIR
“I’m fine. Just… wondering if you wanted to try being… official with me.”

@ChayChay

Hunter
"Is ok I should get up any way. I say as I kiss him

River
“Im the cousin River Santos.”
@ChayChay

Addie

Her face lit up. “Yes.” She screamed. “I love that idea.”

@Skyzor

Bailey

“I don’t take anyone’s crap. You are right. Thanks for not thinking aim a hoe. I mean out of the two years I’ve been here you aren’t the second person I slept with.” She kissed a lot of people here but never slept with them. She just smiled at him. She then kissed him.

Kason

“I’m Kason. Hey River.”

@fal.renet1398
@lillyevens

Zack

“Why? It’s still night baby.”

Zack
“I guess maybe I dont then.” I say laughing. “I am a mess right now baby. 'im cold and sweaty and my body hurts.”

River
I sat on the end of his bench he was cute. “Glad to meet you.”

River

@ChayChay

Jonah
“I know. Im more of a hoe than you but you know a lot of the girls people here say I slept with. Things never went that far at all.”

Phoenix
“Do kill him girl genius. I know you can come up with about ten foolproof ways to kill us both and it will only take you meer seconds to think them up and logically test them.”
@ChayChay

Zack

“You’re so cute my love. I wish I could take the pain away for you.”

@lillyevens

Kason

“Nice to meet you too.” I say still lifting.

@fal.renet1398

Bailey

“What happened in your past will stay there. Just like my past will. If we are gonna try this then we don’t bring up the past we had here with other people. I know we don’t usually do these kinds of things. We hookup and that’s about it but I know we agreed to not do this stuff with anyone else. So it’s not us dating but we are still committed to only each other right? Isn’t that what you said?” I want to make sure we are on the same page. I know we don’t do titles.

Hunter
"Ill be fine baby. I will read the dosage and maybe take another. I say as i pick up the bottle.

River
"So what did you do to get yourself in here?’’
@ChayChay

Jonah
“Ok im glad our pasts will stay there. Yes we are committed I did say that and still stand by it.”
@ChayChay

Zack

“Okay baby. Just be careful please.”

@lillyevens

Kason

“Me? I killed someone. Then stabbed a dude a few weeks ago. I just got out of seg today.” He stopped pumping iron and sat up. He took his top half of the jumpsuit off. He smiled at the girl wth the green hair.

@fal.renet1398

Bailey

“Well I’m glad.” She smiled. She laid there in his arms under the blanket with him. She wondered if he would say what he did earlier. She looked him in the eyes as she ran her hand through his hair.

Savannah

“You can come with me for the start if you want…”

@lillyevens

Jonah
"Your beautiful Bails,: I say as I smiled at her.

Phoenix
“If she is bothering you I can make her leave.” I asy neverstoping.
@ChayChay

Hunter
“I wont take any if it worries yo Zack.” I say as I kiss him.

River
I smirked back. “Great choice in friends Phoenix. A murderer.”
@ChayChay

Brooklyn
“Really? Thank you I appreciate it I really cant go back to that.”
@KatieI

Riley
“Yeah I knew that you were thinking guards.” I nodded in acknowledgement. “Good to know. I’ll be watching more closely then.” I looked at him. “Umm… my favorite color… I think my favorite would have to be green. What’s yours then?”
@KBaldi93

CLAIR
“Alright then, babe. I guess we’re girlfriends, then?”
She smiles.

@ChayChay

Savannah

“You’re also helping me. My ex is still insisting on staying at my apartment and you can help me kick him out.” All I can think about is that day he blamed it on me. The day he got me arrested and got off Scot free. All I wanted was revenge.

@lillyevens

James
“Alright I was just making sure you knew who I meant although I’m sure there are some snitches here so that’s why I wouldn’t say anything. My favorite color would be red or black I would have to say.”

@Littlefeets

Addie

“Okay baby. So what do you want to do first?” She smiled to her.

@Skyzor

Bailey

“Thanks.” She smiled then kissed him. She wasn’t expecting that. She rubbed his chest.

Kason

“No bother man. If someone killed the one you loved I’m sure you would have done the same.” He said starting to bench more.

@fal.renet1398

Zack

“It’s okay if you need it baby. Sorry. I just worry love.”

@lillyevens

Brooklyn
“Deal.” I say as I smile at her. For the first time I actually realized how cute she was.
@KatieI