Juvie Official Roleplay

Hunter
“I know you do baby. I’ll wait a bit longer before I take anything.” I cuddle back in with him.

Rivre
“I know how that feels.”
@ChayChay

Jonah
“Are you tracing the tattoos and scars on my chest?” I say laughing slightly.

Phoenix
“Riv what are you talking about. She is kind of crazy Kason.”
@ChayChay

Bailey

“Maybe.” She says with a smile and a seductive look. “Who would have thought that “The Jonah” would develop feelings for someone?” She giggled as she kept tracing his tattoo.

kason

“Well I’m crazy too.” He chuckles as he lifts. “She said I’m a murder, yes I am but I figured I would go into a short detail of why.”

@fal.renet1398
@lillyevens

Zack

“Okay baby.” He smiled and held him close.

Savannah

“I don’t know why he just won’t leave…” I lean forward and look down at my knees. “Every weekend he invited other girls over, until my court case. He couldn’t even keep it down!”

@lillyevens

Riley
I nodded. “Yeah. Definitely wouldn’t want to risk telling anybody.” There is the phrase, snitches get stitches for a reason. “Oh nice. I like red too, but green is my top.”
@KBaldi93

Jade

She looked around the courtyard.

APPROACHABLE

James
“Oh look at that we have another thing common well kinda. Green is a good color. I like green but not my favorite color” I give her a warm smile.

@Littlefeets

Riley
I nodded. “Yeah kinda.” I smiled back at him. “So I don’t remember if you’ve told me yet or not, but how old are you?”
@KBaldi93

Jonah
“I know right.” I say as I kiss her head.

Phoenix
“Yeah that makes sense.”
@ChayChay

Bailey

“You better not get soft though.” She said with a laugh.

Kason

“I always make sense bro.”

@fal.renet1398

Hunter
“I love you.” I say as I cuddle him real tight.

River
“Your cute and intresting.” I say as I lean closer.
@ChayChay

Brooklyn
“Savannah you are beautiful and amazing dont let him talk you down.” I say as I hug her.
@KatieI

Jonah
“I’ll try not to.” I start to close my eyes.

Phoenix
“I call bs on that bro.”
@ChayChay

Bailey

I watch him close his eyes. I wonder if he meant it when he said he loved me. I laid there rubbing him till I knew he was asleep. Then I fell asleep too.

@fal.renet1398

Kason

“Well thank ya hun.” Then he said to his boy. “Hey bro, you just don’t understand sometimes.” He laughed as he lifted.

@lillyevens

Zack

“I love you too baby.” I rub his arm.

Hunter
“You amazing for putting up with me I know that I’m not the easiest to always get along with.”

River
“So Kason you seem to know my stupid cousin here.”
@ChayChay

Zack

"Baby. You are amazing yourself. I never thought I could care so much for someone I just met.

Kason

“Yeah. He used to date or be friends with this girl like a sister to me.”

@lillyevens

Hunter
“I love you Zack.” I say as I smile and squeeze his hand.

River
“Was it (starts listing off girls he has been with) Bailey?” I ask as I smile he was really cute.
@ChayChay river has an identic memory and a genius level IQ but can be a real a$$

Jonah
I really did love her so much.

Phoenix
“River stop!” I yell as I about drop the bar.
@ChayChay

Zack

“I know baby.” I smile to him.

@lillyevens

Kason

“Yep. That’s my sister. Well like my little sister.”

@fal.renet1398

Bailey

I started to dream as we slept. I started to talk in my sleep. “Nooo. Please don’t do it.”

Hunter
“I’m going to try to go back to sleep.”

River
“She was nice not great but not terrible.”
@ChayChay