Juvie Official Roleplay

Kason

“It’s cool. So what brings you here?”

@lillyevens

River
"Planning Phoenix an armed bank robbery.’’
@ChayChay

Jonah
“Something is wrong with her she might be having a seizure.” I say as I try to calm down.
@ChayChay

Guard

“Take some breaths. It will be okay.” He goes and gets a medic.

medic

I check her. Everything seems fine. “Well all her signs are good now. Can you explain to me what happened? We will need to get a doctor to come see her in the morning.”

@fal.renet1398

James
“I am 16. What about you? You don’t seem much older or younger than me.” I smile at her.

@Littlefeets- sorry been super busy

Riley
I smiled at him. “Cool. I’m actually also 16. My birthday is in December though, so I don’t know if yours is before or after mine.”

@KBaldi93 it’s fine. I’ve been busy the last couple days anyway.

James
I smile. Mine is before yours. Mine is in October."

@Littlefeets

Riley
I smiled and laughed a tiny bit. “Nice. So you’re just a couple months older than me then.”
@KBaldi93

James
I laugh with ehr. “I guess so sweet cheeks. Sorry that i’m older than you. I’m sure you would have loved to be older than me and could tease me or use it against me some way.”

@Littlefeets

Riley
I laughed a bit more. “It would have been pretty funny if I was older. But I am pretty fine with being younger. I’m kinda used to being the oldest non-adult in the room.”
@KBaldi93

James
“well hey that isn’t a bad thing though right? I mean it means your mature. Maturity is good in here it will help you and the other girls not to be as dramatic or something.” I mean it was true some of the things I have heard girls and even guys fight or stop being friends s over dumb things.

@Littlefeets

Riley
I nodded. “Yeah that definitely isn’t a bad thing. Maturity is very important anywhere, but I can already tell that it would be extra valuable in here.”
@KBaldi93

James
“yes it would. it would also keep you from getting in trouble or running your mouth to the guards and getting locked in seg for obstruction or insubordination or something like that. I don’t remember what they call the offense in here.” I said with a shrug.

@Littlefeets

Ash
I walked outside to get some fresh air. I hoped that it would help some since I did still have a concussion. I saw a girl out there. “Hey there.”
@Ms.Kate

Riley
I nodded. “Yeah. And I need to try to follow the rules as much as possible. I can’t risk having any more time added to my sentence.”
@KBaldi93

James
I nodded. “I mean they won’t add on more time on your first offense if you get sent to seg a lot though then they will. I think the only time you will get an additional criminal charge and yes you would be criminal charged and go through the court just like you did to get in here and they will give you an additional sentence would be if you assaulted a CO.”

@Littlefeets

Jonah
“She was shaking in her sleep she seemed unable to move respond ir those kinds of things then she just froze.”
@ChayChay

Riley
I sighed. “That would really suck. But I’m really hoping that I’ll eventually get let out a little extra early for good behavior. Every minute that I’ll be able to get out sooner, the better. Because that will be just another minute that I will be able to actually have a life.”
@KBaldi93

James
“Oh they gave you a chance to get out earlier for good behavior that is awesome for you then. I will never get out early for good behavior because of my rep but i’ll be fine and live with it.” I said with a shrug not really thinking its a big deal.

@Littlefeets

Riley
“It’s a slim chance. But a chance is a chance. Either way it probably wouldn’t be much earlier, like a couple months to a year if I’m really lucky. So I’m still stuck in prison for a long time. I’m just hoping that I can somehow minimize my prison time.”
@KBaldi93