Juvie Official Roleplay

Kason

“Why did you do it?” He looked at him with a serious look.

@fal.renet1398

Phoenix
“I was talking to Zack and he came at me.”
@ChayChay

Kason

“What were you saying to Zack? Were you calling him names and sh^t? You know Vailey won’t be happy if she finds out bruh.”

@fal.renet1398

Phoenix
“Just about his boy toy and that I always knew he was into guys.”
@ChayChay

Kason

“Knowing you it was that nice. Hunter is protective over Zack. You can’t blame him bruh. You would do the same if someone was talking shot if you had a girl right?”

@fal.renet1398

Phoenix
“I cant say as I would bro I am usually a hit it and quit it kind of guy but this one girl here did catch my eye.”
@ChayChay

Riley
“It probably really sucks for all of them. Their names are Ash and Roxie and I think they’re here for arson if I recall right. She has pink hair if it makes a difference.”
@KBaldi93

Kason

"Which one?’ He asks to make sure it isn’t the one that caught his eye. He didn’t want conflict. “I the same way bro. I have loved once though. Tell what happened. I ain’t going there though.”

@fal.renet1398

Phoenix
“Roxie. Who is yours. And hey watch it my cousin River is in here now.”
@ChayChay

@KatieI did I not reply to a post of yours??

Kason

“I met one girl Juinpter. Always looking for more.” He said with a wink.
“Roxie is Bailey’s ex.” He laughed.

@fal.renet1398 who is ricer? Like whose character? Lol

@lillyevens Yes, sorry I haven’t had much time these past few days as I’ve been building a castle which is due today. I’ll reply as soon as possible :slightly_smiling_face:

Brooklyn
“He got off he had a really good lawyer I just had some court appointed new guy. I was his first case and he was a mess.”
@KatieI

Phoenix
“Sh♤t she is into girls!” I say a bit angry. “We really got along and I thought she maybe with it only to find out she likes girls.”
@ChayChay she is lilly’s

Kason

“Dude I think she likes both. Calm down.” He chuckled. “People can be bisexual. I don’t think I’ve seen River yet.”

@fal.renet1398

ORP: I’m back from my hiatus. Someone fill me in real quick?

Orp: not much has happened. Hunter got stabbed. Convos are still going most people are in their cells sleeping. So I believe it’s night.

Savannah

“At least you’ll be completely free when you’re 18 and they can’t touch you…the people who you were with.”
@lillyevens

Phoenix
“You will know her when you see her she is a little asian with green hair and a smart a$$ brain.”
@ChayChay

Brooklyn
“True but they and there lifestyles are the only thing I have ever known.”
@KatieI