Juvie Official Roleplay

Savannah

“But you don’t have to follow that. You can start out fresh, a new country, a job, an apartment. That’s how you’ll let go of their ways and start living in the real world.”

@lillyevens

James
“I’ll have to keep my eye out. I think that’s interesting though. I guess there dad could only do so much to help them. Also by the way if you ever get hurt and the infirmary doesn’t give you any medication because sometimes they don’t I know someone that has some painkillers.” I figured I should let her know since a lot of people get hurt here.

@Littlefeets- sorry I thought I responded

Riley
“Yeah I guess so. But who knows, he might have been fine with them coming here as punishment maybe? But I don’t know…” I shrugged slightly then I nodded at what he said about medication. “Ok good. That is important to know. Because I’m definitely going to end up getting hurt at some point. And it doesn’t help that I’m a bit more susceptible to worse injuries sometimes due to plenty of previous injuries.”
@KBaldi93

James
I nodded my head. “Yeah I know that more susceptible to getting injured. I’ve had a few injuries myself so I probably am more susceptible as well but I don’t really care. I’ll toughen it out. I would tell you who my connection is but I don’t want you to go snitching on this person. And there friend doesn’t know. I only know they sell because I’ve seen them once or twice selling them.” I then remembered the times I saw Emily giving Hunter some before.

@Littlefeets
@lillyevens- hunter mentioned

Brooklyn
“Savannah where am I going to stay I have no family or money when I get out of here.”
@KatieI

Kason

“Got it. So…” His mind wondered to Johan’s sister. He kisses her more then anything. He was lost in his thoughts.

@fal.renet1398

Emily
As I got back in the pod I went to my cell and didn’t see Bailey so I just walked around in the pod and I saw Addie alone. “Hey Addie haven’t seen you much today. You stay out of trouble?”

@ChayChay

Addie

“I actually did stay out of trouble.” She giggled. “How was your day? Where is your sidekick?”

@KBaldi93

Emily
I just smiled and shook my head. “Wow Addie not getting in trouble or causing drama. I am shocked” I said with a laugh so she knows I was being sarcastic. “Sidekick is with Jonah. She’s been a real witch today. I have no idea what her issue is. So how are things with you and Clair?”

@ChayChay
@Skyzor- Clair mentioned

Addie

I cringed at the mention of Johan. Since he did have a problem with me since I won Clair. “That’s a shame. Doesn’t she know about him? I mean… you know he isn’t like in love with her. He uses girls for sex. Poor sidekick.” She said with a little chuckle. “Well Clair and I are fine. We are happy. You know we are what we are. We aren’t official by she will be mine one day.” She smirked at Emily. "So who else have you seen today? I heard Bailey’s two exes were here.

@KBaldi93

@fal.renet1398(mentioned both your characters)
@Skyzor (mentioned)
@Littlefeets (Roxie mentioned)

Emily
“I have know idea what she knows. I mean I would figure she would know about him and his past. I feel bad for Bails because she actually can develop feelings especially for him where Jonah and I when we had our fling we didn’t have feelings for each other it was just hey let’s f around together no strings attached. Girl you have no idea how crazy it was today. I walked in on Bails and Roxie her ex cuddling and kissing. Then Bails ditched Roxie to go talk with Jonah and they were arguing. I went over to ask what was going on and Bails said it wasn’t my business and to leave. We also argued in the cell earlier when I ran into her and Roxie. Then Roxie’s brother went up to Zack and hunter and said some stuff and then Kason and Ash Roxie’s brother punched each other so Roxie and I separated them. Then hunter got stabbed and yeah.”

@ChayChay

Addie

“Glad I missed all that drama. I just play some cards with this newbie. That is a lot. What is up with Bails? Maybe she is just fing him. Maybe there isn’t feelings on her side. When you saw them argue did Johan look jealous? Did he see her with Roxie? Were they kissing are something? Like I need more details on this drama.” She giggled.
@KBaldi93

Emily
I had to think of what I remember. “Yes she was sitting on a bench with Roxie and I think Bails was on her lap or something or maybe Roxie was on Bails. I don’t remember how I saw them but yes they kissed and Jonah freaked out and said we need to talk. Then they went to a different area in the yard and where arguing. I thought Bails would be back since she is still with Roxie although now I think Roxie is breaking up with her. She seemed like she knew it was over. Plus Bails never came back so.” I laughed at just shook my head. You and your gossip girl. Also for some reason Bails was mad because I hung out with Max today. Like he’s my boys friend and I didn’t see him for a week. I can hangout with him for a few hours.”

@ChayChay

Phoenix
I hut his shoulder. “Stop fantasizing over there Kason.”
@ChayChay

Addie

“Maybe… No that doesn’t make sense. Never mind. Well either way I’m sure. Maybe she is going through something irl. Y’all are best friends. Y’all will bounce back from this.”

@KBaldi93

Kason

“Sorry dude. I was just thinking about April. I miss her.”

@fal.renet1398

Phoenix
“I know I get it but didnt she die. Isnt that the big reason Jonah hates you?”
@ChayChay

CLAIR
“Damn, why can’t we get any good prison food?”
Clair walks into the rec room, looking dejected. She likes food, and is sick of prison food. Like the rest of them. She plops down on a chair, and sighs.
((APPROACHABLE))

Faceclaim

tumblr_mpk09xhHa41rmwr38o1_500

Kason

“Yeah. He still blames me. Even though it was one of his guys who killed her. He just hates me because I loved her. He thinks she died because of me.”

@fal.renet1398

Phoenix
“Not to be intensive but isnt that really why she died because she decided to be with the rival gang?”