Juvie Official Roleplay

River
I look over and see that a girl sat beside me. “Hey.” I nod at her.
@Skyzor

CLAIR
“Sup?”
She smiles, and turns towards the person next to her.
“Name’s Clair. You are?”

River
“Its River.” I say as I pull my hat down I think they let me keep it because I was rushed through because of my mouth.
@Skyzor

Kason

“Maybe but Johan being high up in the gang they shouldn’t have killed his only sister dude. That’s low.”

@fal.renet1398

Phoenix
“How high up were the guys who did it. And that is plane old crule.”
@ChayChay

CLAIR
“Nice hat. You were allowed to keep it?”

Kason

“He was a new guy. I don’t think he knew it was Johan’s sister till after he killed her. Dude you don’t really get over the girl you love dying in your arms.”

@fal.renet1398

River
“Yeah because apparently I wasnt be having and they pushed me through booking.”
@Skyzor

Phoenix
“Sorry I didnt know you were even with her. Have you and Jonah ever tried to get on the same page about this?”
@ChayChay

Emily
I just nodded.”Yeah I know we will bounce back I’m not worried about it. She just wasn’t herself today and the attitude today I almost punched her if I’m going to be honest. So how was the newbie you played cards with?” I asked her wanting to know some dirt in the new people.

@ChayChay

Addie

“She seemed pretty cool. I don’t usually say that about newbies.” She chuckled. “I’m glad you didn’t punch her. You know that would have hurt yalls friendship. What is she thinking now?”

@KBaldi93

Kason

“He would never listen to me. He doesn’t believe a word I ever said. Why would he believe me now? Unless Bailey is making him soft.”

@fal.renet1398

Emily
“Eh maybe it would of maybe not but she did deserve it. So what is the new persons name? Also I want to know because if you say she’s nice I won’t cause drama or go after her unless she dies something to you which I know you’ll do something to her like fight or something. Abdcwfat dk you mean by what is she thinking now?” I asked confused.

@ChayChay

Phoenix
“I dont know if Bailey would make him soft she seems like the kind of girl that would make sure he doesnt go soft.”
@ChayChay

Kason

“Maybe. She would keep him on edge for sure. I wonder what they are thinking. I mean neither one of them do relationships. They have been here the ohile time it’s me. Anyways. Let’s talk about something other then the.”

@fal.renet1398

Addie

“Well her name is Daisy. You are right I would kick her a^s if she did something to me. I’m not nice.” She laughed. “I mean why would Bailey be doing this. You think Johan is feeding her lies?”

@KBaldi93

Emily
I laugh with her. “Oh trust me I know you aren’t nice. I’m not either. In fact none of us are really but I would say our if the three of us Bailey is probably the nicest. You and I will fight so easily while bailey try’s not to. Have you talked to or seen Zack today?”

@ChayChay

Addie

“I haven’t seen him. Why? Did something happen to him?” She was confused.

@KBaldi93

Emily
“No nothing happened really I just didn’t know if you saw him or talked to him. I saw him a few times and gave him the watch out for bailey speech. He was almost in a fight in fact actually I think he was in one today.” I shrugged. “so are you going to be cuddling with Clair tonight?”

@ChayChay

Addie

“Depends on her mood.” She giggled. “She likes to stay out late ya know.”

@KBaldi93

Emily
“Oooh does she now” I said with a evil smirk on my face. “So how does it feel to be back here again? I wouldn’t know since I’m in here once then in a year I’m getting transferred to the adult prison.”

@ChayChay

Addie

“Well I’ve been out severa times. I keep coming back. I’m never out for long. So I wouldn’t really know.”

@KBaldi93