Juvie Official Roleplay

Emily
I just laugh at her. “Okay good point but I mean you get more freedom. I would love to be out of here but I don’t feel like getting additional time for escaping. Anyone that escapes can face up to 3 more years on there sentence no thank you. I’ll just stick with my 4 left. When you get out of here you’ll have to visit me here or when I get transferred I’ll put your name in my visitors list when I get transferred.”

@ChayChay

Addie

“Well when I get out of here I’ll come visit you. I mean I’ll be here for a few years. I’m only here till I age out. Then I’ll be free.”

@KBaldi93

Emily
“Lucky you although at this rate I might see you in the adult prison.” I then laughed. I knew she knew I was joking or Well semi joking. “You better stay out of trouble next time you get out do you understand me.”

@ChayChay

Phoenix
“Then what do you want to talk about boy.”
@ChayChay

Riley
I nodded. “Yeah. I can understand that. I wouldn’t want to risk someone getting in trouble because I told someone else about what they did and they told.”
@KBaldi93

James
“Well it’s kore telling the guards I’m thinking but you will definitely know who it is soon. Just pay close attention and you will know who to go to. So tell me what’s your favorite color?”

@Littlefeets

Kason

“Tell me about the Roxie girl. I need me a girl who won’t go MIA on me.” He chuckled “I like some action.”

@fal.renet1398

Addie

“Well I can’t promise anything. However I will try.” She giggled “so how are you and Max?”

@KBaldi93

Phoenix
“She is mine. I dont think you would like her anyway. She is Ash’s sister she is a little crazy but I dig that. She is a cute little tiny thing with pink hair and she is so bubbly.”
@ChayChay

Emily
I shrugged. “we are good I guess. I don’t know he acted weird today like something was bothering him but he didn’t tell me and you know I don’t force people to tell me anything. I think he got jealous or suspicious because he caught me staring at Jonah.”

@ChayChay
@16AngelCat- Max mentioned

Kason

“So kinda a Bailey.” He chuckled. “I wasn’t trying to take her from you. I thought maybe she knew someone. Oh well. I’ll find someone eventually. So do you think Jonah is using Bailey?”

@fal.renet1398 (you should make a girl… lol)

Addie

“Why were you starting at Jonah? I mean hey. What person wouldn’t be jelly when your starting at another? If he was jelly at least you know he cares.”

@KBaldi93

Emily
I sighed I guess my secret will come out eventually. I mean Zack alrwady knows. I move and sit next to her and whisper in her ear so no one would hear me. “Jonah and I got our friends to send us contraband aka drugs and they caught the package and Jonah and I blackmailed/bullied a kid that was in seg to take the blame for us or else we will come after them. Anyways the kid took the blame and we snuck the contraband while they were like interviewing the person or whatever. I looked at Jonah because I was scared he was going to tell Bailey that we bullied an innocent kid to take the fall. Bailey doesn’t know I sell. She didn’t know when we were in the outside and she doesn’t know here so please don’t tell her or anyone.” I then backed away to face her face to face.

@ChayChay

Phoenix
“I dont know he is so hard to read.” I say as I absentmindedly run my hand through my curls.
@ChayChay I was thinking about that. Why does Kason need a girl?

Jade

“So…do you do anything fun here?”

@lillyevens

Addie

“Nobody will know. I mean what do you think bailey will think of you? You think she would judge you are something?”

@KBaldi93

Kason

“Yeah you’re right. He is hard to read. I just hope Bails doesn’t get hurt. I already don’t like Jonah. Bails is like a sister. So part of me feels like it’s payback.”

@fal.renet1398 yes. Wild had one girl he was with. But she hasn’t been on the RP ina while. So idk… lol he could always use another girl. Lol

Orp @Ms.Kate who are you talking to? River got mad and left???

Orp- where was that? @lillyevens

Emily
“Eh she will judge at least a little bit. But it’s more the fact that she would kill me especially if she knew who I have gave that stuff to today. You know Bails even though she is loveable the things she dissaproves of she gets pissed. I dint blame her but I mean I’m surviving off of it.”

@ChayChay

I cNt remember right off hand. Sorry

It’s okay I just need to find something for my character now @lillyevens