Juvie Official Roleplay

Phoenix
“I dont know I mean i know he is an a€€ but would he use her like that i mean they were close to being with.”
@ChayChay I probably will we can talk in a pm I will shoot you some fc pics

Addie

“Yeah your right. Well I mean not all of us can be like her. Her mom or dad or someone puts money in her account here so she can have whatever she wants.”

@KBaldi93

Kason

“I don’t know man. I just don’t want him to hurt her. Bailey is a good girl. Her mom or her here.”

@fal.renet1398 sounds good.

Phoenix
“I know and I hope she keeps and eye on his plans.”
@ChayChay

Emily
“I mean I love Bails, she is awesome but theres just some things I hide from her. Zack knows though. He caught me on the outside and I gave him some of that contraband right before I came in here so that is also why I know she will kill me. I mean my mom puts money on my account to but not as often as Bails and not as generous. I mean my mom thought I had a job I think or I was doing tutoring after school to make money since I helped pay bills and stuff since my sperm donor of a father left us and has never helped with anything I have to help pay for stuff.”

@ChayChay

ORP: Hey, sorry. Forgot about this RP. Was it my turn?
@lillyevens

Addie

“Yeah. I don’t know who gives that all to bails. It makes me wonder who it is. I don’t think it’s her mom though. I mean didn’t her mom. But y’all here?”

@KBaldi93

Kason

“Yeah. What could his plans be? I mean I gotta watch out for lil sis ya know?”

@fal.renet1398

Looking it seems so maybe tag who you are talking to it helps

Phoenix
“I dont know but he may be playing her hard.”
@ChayChay

Sorry @Ms.Kate I would come back but she is with someone else now

Emily
I just laughed becasue a crazy thought came into my head. “Oh my god what if her dad isn’t her dad it’s someone else her mom messed around with and he is the one who is secretly putting money on her account. He could be a rich fella. And yes her mom put us in here. I have no idea why she called the cops on bails. I think her mom really called it in on her but because I decided to try to hit a cop they busted me and found out I was on probation. I think if I didn’t try to hit the cop I would have been issued a court summons not arrested but I don’t know. I mean after my arrest I made a deal with the DA. I was looking at 8 years in adult prison since I am 17 I am technically an adult. Luckily the DA said if I plead guilty they will make me do 6 years. I would got to Juvie until I am 18 then go to adult prison and finish out my last 2-3 years there but these charges will just stay on my Juvie record no adult record so my lawyer and I talked about it and I decided I would plead guilty.”

@ChayChay

Addie

“That’s crazy thought, but who know maybe so. Or maybe it’s an ex that is doing it. How many exes does she have? I don’t think her and Phoenix actually dated. I know about her and Roxie since you told me. Didn’t she have a boyfriend on the outside before coming here that ended badly. Isn’t that why she doesn’t do relationships?”

@KBaldi93

Kason

“What if they are playing each other? Can either one of them love another?” He chuckled.

@fal.renet1398

Emily
I had to think for a minute on our past before coming here. “Oh yeah she did have an ex boyfriend and it did end badly. Yeah that would be the reason why. But my question is why would her ex boyfriend be putting money on her books if it ended badly. If I asked any of my exes that ended badly they would be like FU don’t talk to me ever again or even look at me.” I had a few that ended badly too.

@ChayChay

Yep it was @Skyzor

Phoenix
I laugh. “You right.” I say as I shake my head.
@ChayChay

Kason

“Only they know I guess.” He chucked.

@fal.renet1398

Addie

“Maybe e doesn’t know who is doing it. Maybe e is doing it because he feels bad for hurting her? Or like you said maybe it’s her real dad. Either way whoever it is has money.”

@KBaldi93

Everyone is talking about Bailey… lol and Jonah.

Bailey

“Well I must be one lucky girl if it’s me.” She giggled. “Why me out of all the girls here?” She wondered what mad everyone him seem so interested in her.

@fal.renet1398

CLAIR
She nods.
“Guards here are incompetent. I can suck dick in my cell, and it’s all good.”
@lillyevens

Phoenix
“I guess well lets do something man.”
@ChayChay

Emily
“Yeah she has a rich person in her life weather she knows it or not. Maybe later or tomorrow I will talk to Zack maybe he knows something. I mean he is closer to his mom so she may tell him if Bailey and him have a secret rich daddy.” So enough about Bails and her rich person I want to know why you aren’t official with Clair or do you have an eye on someone else?"

@ChayChay
@Skyzor- Clair mentioned

Jonah
“Your different than them.”
@ChayChay