🖼❤️K’s Art Shop❤️🖼

Do you make backround too?

1 Like

they haven’t been active so I don’t think they would respond fast?

@d.writess
@Lexy_Bae

2 Likes

I respond

She meant the artists who work here like me. I make backgrounds but I don’t have enough time on my hands to do one. Maybe try messaging one of the background artists :sparkles:

Not really but if you want to request from someone they might reply :woman_shrugging:t4:

Oh, sorry…

That’s alright :purple_heart:

1 Like

Have a good day ! Good luck with all !:heart:

1 Like

Artist: @PropertyofNae
*Drawn pls

Character details

His outfit is part of the details in the picture above
*don forget his tattoo pls

Pose:him smoking
*full body

Background

Screenshot4
*It should be blurred pls

the size should be 640x1136

you can put your name on it if you wanna, i’ll still credit you

I’m not pressuring you to say yes but pls do.

PW: #hating-quarantine :unamused:

P.S it’s late where i am so i’ll probs reply tommorow. :grin: :grin: :slight_smile: :innocent:

1 Like

I think this thread is pretty much closed down so if you want to request from me you’d have to request through another shop I’m at. I also don’t draw full body :purple_heart::sparkles: On the other hand if this is an art scene (I think it is) it might not be approved because he’s smoking.

ok, i’ll change the pose and reuest somewhere else

1 Like

I can still do it. You’d just need to request from me at another art shop :two_hearts:

oh ok

1 Like

Hello there! Can I please get a character art scene?
Style: LL
Artist: @PropertyofNae
Drawn/ edited: Drawn

CHARACTER 1
Character details:
Boy: Male Athletic Body
skin: neutral 02,
brow:Straight Medium Scar
hair:Medium Taper Wavy
Narrow Almond Deep Smiling color: emerald green, face:Chiseled Square Stubble Shaved,
nose:Straight Pointed,
lips:Medium Heart color:beige deep neutral.
Hair & brow color: black dark
Outfit: Suit Vest and tie cotton blue true, Trim Belt preppy slacks cotton blue navy, hoop earrings silver line metal gold silver. (No shoes needed since I only want in up to his hips)

CHARACTER 2

Girl: female soft body,
skin:neutral 02
Brows:arched natural
Hair:Long Updo Wavy Princess Braid,
eyes:female generic color: deep blue,
face shape: diamond,
nose:Round Button Upturned
lips: full round pouty
Hair & brow color: dark brown

Outfit: Duo Material Velvet Sequined Dress Cotton Blue Navy, Double Leaf Hanging Earrings Metal Blue Navy
Lipstick: Rose Matte
Is it waist up, full-body or something else: Up to their hips
How many people are in the scene: 2 people
Background:

What pose are they in: The guy is hugging the girl’s waist from behind while looking deeply into the camera and the girl is innocently staring into the camera. The girl is also holding the guy’s hands that are hugging her waist.
PW: #hating-quarantine (I am so sorry I am new to this, I didn’t know how to blur TT)
I hope you can make the request, Thank you!

1 Like

Sorry but I quit doing LL Art a while ago. This thread is pretty much closed too :sparkles:

Thanks for letting me know! But can i still request from other artists in this group?

1 Like

You can try but like I said this thread is pretty much closed. No ones been replying except for me :sparkling_heart:

Ohhh okay. Do you maybe know any other art shop? I am so sorry for bothering youuu

1 Like

It’s perfectly fine and you can check out this thread and look through the different shops available :sparkling_heart:

Thank you so friggin muchhhh! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like