Details
When you want it

@Mademoiselle

Yes?

Are you gonna request

no sorry I found another girl

hi i would like to request an overlay
pass: Love
i need a overlay like the one you replied to for me of the light leak, like the light from a door, it’s hard to explain sorry

I know what you mean

Something like this

Can I get a cover for my story this is the main characters for my story it’s about the guy in the middle is a teacher he becomes obsessed with the girl
On the end aspen and her friend carter the Younger guy is is in love with her and she don’t know but the main focus is her creepy obsessed teacher the story is called forbidden lust LL

emphasized text

Can I request hand overlay

Sure

Me?

Okay I need a arm overlay actually the girl walks away and the guy grabs her arm stopping her is best way to explain what kind I need…
the skin Color for male LI is cooper 01 and I need a arm overlay for female LI as well skin color copper 07

1 Like

Does this work?/ and for background whatever you think works with these 3 and the story

Hi! Can I request a custom pose?

Yes you can just use this form

Password
Artist
Character Details
Clothes
Pose
When do you want it

Password: Love
Artist: Luna1559 (if she can do it)
Character Details:
Boy1:
Skin: tan
Eyebrows: Thin arch
Hair: short Cropped hair (black)
Eyes: gentle almond (brown)
face: defined triangle
nose: button
Mouth: uneven (terracotta)
Girl1:
Skin: tan
Eyebrows: Defined natural
hair: Straight (chestnut)
eyes: upturned feline (white)
face: soft heart
Nose: soft natural
mouth: full round (terracotta)
Clothes:
Boy1: towel
Girl1: string tank top (white), black biker jacket, plain swimsuit bottom (white)

Pose: So,they’re on a bed and the boy is on top of her and her arms are pinned above her head.
If you can, can you make two versions? 1. where the guy has a smirk and the girl has an annoyed face. 2. the guy has the same smirk and the girl has her eyes closed.
(Btw, do you make it in PNG?)

When do you want it:
Whenever you can, no pressure at all!

1 Like

Hey! lol