K&T Contest R4R Thread

Greetings all you wonderful people. :grin: While I didn’t enter the contest myself, I thought I’d help out those who did by starting a R4R thread. It’s a pretty standard set-up. You read my story first and post a SS here along with your story information, then I’ll read your K&T story and do the same. I’ll be reading them in the order I receive the SS. If you’d like to do a R4R but don’t have a K&T story that’s fine. Just know that I will give priority to the K&T stories and depending on how many there are it may take me a while to get to your story. Good luck to everyone who has entered the contest. :heart:

My Story Info

Title: Eternal Oblivion
Author: Silver Lady
Genre: Fantasy primarily with some mystery, action, drama, romance, and just a hint of historical fiction thrown in from time to time (more so in later chapters).
Style: Limelight
Number of Episodes: Eleven currently, more on the way.
CC: Kinda. You can’t customize the main three characters (for story reasons), but there is a character for you to customize starting with chapter five. You won’t see much of her to start, but she becomes more important later in the plot.
Description: Something ancient plots unseen in the darkness, and Amara must quickly uncover the mystery surrounding it. Otherwise, all will be lost.
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6355100663873536
Cover:

ooop I’ll do ittttt :crazy_face: :rofl:

Author TamiRose
Genre Romance
Description Neoni, independently strong, confident and all about her business. But, that all changes when a nosy spy unnecessarily enters her life. Will she get rid of him or fall in love?

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6200606848778240

I’m up for a R4R… :slight_smile:
Title: K&T: The Forbidden Fruit
Author: Mich
Genre: Romance
Description: He is sexy and all that you’ve ever wanted. He is also the one you cannot be with. But what happens when you both kiss? Will he be yours forever or will you lose him for good?
This is the link to my story.

Hi! I’ll do r4r with you <3

Title: K&T: Faces from the past
Author: Alexandraaaa
Genre: Romance, Mystery
Story description: After a memory loss that wasn’t of your own doing, you are found by a group of teenagers who you must rely on to find your old self. Will a kiss help you remember your old life?
Chapters: 3 (more coming soon)
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6632143517974528

Heyo, I’ll shoot screenies to your DM once I’ve made any progress! Here’s my story deets; :relaxed:

Title – K&T: Upside Down
Link – http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4580943257731072

Thank you for the thread. :purple_heart:

Finished! @SilverLady
Great story, I’ve started episode 4 cause I’m so captivated by the plot!

Thanks so much. I’m always happy to hear when people enjoy my story. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I should have SS for your story tomorrow morning.

1 Like

@TamiRose, @mich_episode, @dreamercyn

I’ll start reading your stories as soon as I receive a SS. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Great! Just starting…

1 Like

Thank you for this thread :white_heart:

So here’s my story:
Title: Reality behind Glasses
Genre: Drama, Romance
Episodes: 3 (more coming soon)
Description: Layla returns back home to reunite with her childhood friends - disguised as a guy! But on her first day in school, she’s exposed by one of her classmates! [LL,CC, Art,Choices M]

Link:

I’ve read your story, really interesting!

Summary

Here is mine!

Here ya go. :grin: You’ve got an interesting hook. I’m curious where you’ll take it.

SS

I did notice a couple of different times in the first episode the dialogue was cut off the screen for me. Something to keep in mind is that some devices cut off a bit of the top and the bottom. If you manually place word balloons in the portal it should warn you if it will be cut off.

And proof of read…

1 Like

Ok, thanks so much for the tip!

1 Like

@mich_episode I’ll begin reading your story
@MTB I’ll read through your story
@Tsukino_94 I’ll begin reading your story as soon as you post a SS showing you’ve read mine.

2 Likes

Here ya go! :grin:

1 Like

Here you are! :grin:

1 Like

Hey, I’ve done 3 chapters of your story. :relaxed:

Screenshots

1 Like

Kk, I’ll read your story and should have a SS for you by tomorrow morning. :grin:

1 Like

I’ve read the first three chapters :hugs:

1 Like

@dreamercyn Here ya go! :grin:

1 Like