K&T Contest Stories! I would love a R4R with other contestants!

Hi everyone :raising_hand_woman: !
I hope you guys are doing great!
I would love a READ FOR READ with you!
So make sure to reply to my post with your Instagram account name (If you have one ) and the link to your story. You can also DM me on Instagram. My Instagram page is under my story description.

You can also do it like I did down below :point_down:

Story Title: K&T: Call It Destiny
Author Name: Rayssa
Story Description: Deanna has no idea of everything she will have to go through after one crucial second. Destiny will make her feel, see and do things she never thought she would. LL, FCC, CM
Instagram: @episodestory.18
Story Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4799753034203136

2 Likes

K&T: Dangerous Hearts (co - written with rieka.creates)

~ When Wren finds out about his father’s condition, he’s forced to follow in his fathers footsteps, with out his brother by his side. Will he find out who Kalila is in time? Or will his life be on the line ? :kiss:

Instagram: @karoline.writes and @rieka.creates

1 Like

Hey Rayssa, here’s my Instagram account and my story link. :relaxed:

We can send each other screenshots through Insta DM, how about that?

1 Like

I’ll do r4r

Here’s mine:

Author TamiRose
Genre Romance
Description Neoni, independently strong, confident and all about her business. But, that all changes when a nosy spy unnecessarily enters her life. Will she get rid of him or fall in love?

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6200606848778240

2 Likes

K&T: Forbidden Fruit

InstagramKT_Forbidden_Fruit_wj_posterThumb_WHyHo1CqY4 (1)
**Description:**A crazy best friend, a horrid ex-fiance and a meddling Goddess spells chaos for Gwendolyn Carver when she finds herself making a deal with the Goddess of Love, tossing her life upside down.

1 Like

Hi! Wanna do r4r?

@raya_lele1999 I’ll do r4r!

Title: K&T: Faces from the past
Author: Alexandraaaa
Genre: Romance, Mystery
Story description: After a memory loss that wasn’t of your own doing, you are found by a group of teenagers who you must rely on to find your old self. Will a kiss help you remember your old life?
Chapters: 3 (more coming soon)
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6632143517974528

1 Like

Hey, this is your second story, right? Would you like to read 4 and 5 of mine and I’ll read the first 3 of this story?

Of course! I’ve added your story to my favorites and I’ll read it this afternoon :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

lol yeah that’s fine

1 Like

your character is amazing! Outfit is stunning!

1 Like

The dressing game in ep 2 had me crackup :rofl: :rofl:

Yah liked that huh? :wink: lol

1 Like

Well, romance isn’t my cup of tea, but it was good and gave me a good laugh :smiley:
Hbu?

:face_with_hand_over_mouth: ooo well I’m glad you liked it. Thanks :blush:

1 Like

Proof

Done:

1 Like

Lovely screens :smiley: thank you so much

Hi! Thank you! I will be able to check out your story from January 21st. I’ll contact you when I read the first chapter! Can’t wait to read it!

1 Like