K&T: Upside Down | R4R Thread [OPEN]

Hey all, I’d like to do a 3-chapter R4R with you! :relaxed:

To start with, I’d like you to:

• Post your story deets down below.
  • Share the screenshots of my story on the thread or through the message;
    – To prevent ghosting, I’ll read your story after I’ve received proof-of-reading.
    – You don’t have to finish all 3 chapters in one go if you don’t feel like it, though the ones that finished 3 chapters will be prioritised.
  • Follow my Instagram and I’ll follow you back (Optional);
  • Share your thoughts of my story on this thread -> Promotion – K&T: Upside Down (Optional);

My story deets (full deets here):
Title – K&T: Upside Down
Link – http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4580943257731072

Waiting for screenshots
Reading-in-progress (in order)
Completed

Hey, I’ll do r4r if ur up for it :blush:

Here’s mine:

Author TamiRose
Genre Romance
Description Neoni, independently strong, confident and all about her business. But, that all changes when a nosy spy unnecessarily enters her life. Will she get rid of him or fall in love?

Cover:

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6200606848778240

1 Like

Of course, send me screenshots here or through messaging and I’ll hop over to your story! :relaxed:

Here you go

1 Like

I’m interested in your story and R4R.
I’ll send the SS later today.

Author: WNVT
Story K&T: Seventh of Soul

Description

Until you were cursed, you believed your bad luck wouldn’t win. Doomed to a race against time, fears, and the Devil, you have to save several souls, including your broken one.

Link

http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5316787723632640

1 Like

I’d love to do a R4R with you if you fancy it :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Mine is -

K&T: That One Moment

Description

Alina works hard & plays hard, with no time for distractions. One kiss gets, the queen of composure, wrapped up in a web of lies and deceit, always coming back to that one moment.

Limited CC for MC & LI // Points System // Choices Matter

Romance with lots of drama!

Cover

For more details and sneak peeks, check out my Instagram :kissing_heart:@kiki.writes.things

1 Like

K&T: Dangerous Hearts (co - written with rieka.creates)

~ When Wren finds out about his father’s condition, he’s forced to follow in his fathers footsteps, with out his brother by his side. Will he find out who Kalila is in time? Or will his life be on the line ? :kiss:

1 Like

Hi @Nessya, @kiki.writes.things, @KarolineMcRay19, I’ll add your stories into the waiting list while waiting for your screenshots! I’m fine with either on the thread or messaging so let me know whenever you’ve done reading. :relaxed:

Thank yous! :purple_heart:

3 Likes

I’ve done your story too! I like Neoni’s attitude hehehehe. Also the waitress is one of my fave characters in the story! :joy: :purple_heart:

Though just a friendly reminder that the food and drinks overlay sometimes aren’t placed correctly. :relaxed:

Screenshots

1 Like

thanks very much. Glad you liked. Yes I know about the food :sweat_smile: I was pressed for time so couldn’t fix them all, and trust me I triedddd :tired_face:

I enjoyed yours as well. I like your male MC and how mischievous he is :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

1 Like

I’ve just finished yours and I’ve private messaged you screenshots :kissing_heart:

1 Like

Never cross a witch, especially when she is trying to help you. Krista learns the hard way when she seeks help from a powerful witch named Tituba. Although it is disgraceful for social classes to mix Krista can’t help her forbidden crush. In order to get his attention she takes a love potion and seals it with a kiss. When she suspects that the love spell is a curse she does the only thing she thinks she can do… run. Her biggest mistake was thinking she could out run fate .

story link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5083773093609472

trailer below
https://youtu.be/akZHGT5JIIE

1 Like

It looks good! Are you up for R4R? If so, please send me the screenshots through message or here on the thread and I’ll start reading yours! :purple_heart:

Hi, I enjoyed the read and cute intro

SS

1 Like

Hey girl, thank you for the screenshots and the lovely comment on my thread. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I’ll let you know once I’ve read your story! :purple_heart:

1 Like

Hey Nessya, I just finished reading your story and I think the plot of your story is really unique and original! I like the overlay placements and the games. I sucked at the chemistry questions though. :sweat_smile:

Anyway, here are the screenshots;

Screenshots

1 Like

Just started screenshots coming soon

1 Like

I’m happy you liked it.
It seems that those chemistry questions will be more challenging than the trials

1 Like
Summary

I ran out of passes but I finished the first episode I can start back in two hours

1 Like

@Nessya yeah, but the trials are all interesting. I cant believe I lost one soul in the first one huhuhu. :cry:

@A_Hint_Of_Joy I’ll start reading your story too! :relaxed:

1 Like