Kai’s Proofreading Thread! (Finds bugs, spelling, grammar issues etc.)

READ THE ENTIRE PAGE BEFORE REQUESTING!!!

Hello to all of the aspiring authors who this may concern! My name is Kai and I know that when writing you tend to go through your story many times and once you are one hundred percent sure it is great you want to publish it. You go to publish and its great until someone points out a mistake or a way it could be improved. Your confidence leaves in three seconds flat. I understand this!!! I deal with this same issue myself. That is why I created this thread, so none of us need to go through that.

Please Note: I focus more so on the grammar, spelling, and bugs in your story rather than the plot!

Make sure to tell me you have read my review as these do take time and I don’t want to do them for no apparent reason and post your story once. This is not a spam thread!

Fill out this form while asking for a review:
Title:
Author:
Genre:
Cover: (if you dont have one yet it is alright just say so)
Description: (as long or as short as need be)
What do you want me to pay attention to most?
How many episodes should I review? (3 max)
Have I reviewed some of your story before?
Any other things I should know: (Who made the art, English is not native language, etc)

IMPORTANT! You can request up to three episodes at once. If you would like me to review more than three than you must wait until I finish your first request to request for more episodes to be reviewed.

Waiting list:
@PrettyEri

I think you offer prof reading not a rewiew. a rewiew focus on plot and how to improve the story. where prof reading focus on grammar and such.

1 Like

Title: Awakening Lust
Author: Prettyeri
Genre: Fantasy
Cover: (if you dont have one yet it is alright just say so) Still being made
Description: Your reality has slammed into an alluring and mysterious Vampire. Now his eyes are set on you. Will Zarian stir your lustful desires?

I have 3 episode that needs to be reviewed. Also my story is unpublished. If you agree to proofread. I will PM you the link.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.