What you think the best part of your work was:
Your strongest point in creating a story on Episode:
Cover:
Link:

Thank you!

5 Likes

Title: Bloodlust Revenge Of The Pure Blood
Genre: Fantasy
Description: Charlotte has been kidnapped by her lover’s brother. Will she be rescued before it is too late?
What you would like reviewed: Maybe everything…i guess. hm.
What you think the best part of your work was: The covers, and backgrounds.
Your strongest point in creating a story on Episode: Maybe life lesson…or, just good at creating a story.
Cover:
Mean_Girls_X7ph_posterThumb_NLKGffAdQC

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5494592562135040

Thank you!

1 Like

Thanks! Will review

Title: Daughter of the Blue Dragon
Genre: Drama/Romance
Published: Not published
Description: Lena is the daughter of a Yakuza boss, who is being setup for an arranged marriage. She decides to run away when tragedy strikes which causes an uproar with deadly consequences.
What would I like reviewed? I would like it if you could review episodes 1-4 if that would be okay.
What I think is the best part of my work was? Dialogue at the moment and advance directing. It’s my first story.
My strongest point in creating the story on Episode: Being true to the culture and mannerisms of Japan and not writing something wrong.
Cover: Story_Title_oVk6_posterThumb_c6bq3ZK1xG
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5158041349652480

2 Likes

cool cover!

2 Likes

Thank you! Ritzz from the original forums made it for me. I’m not sure if she makes them any more though.

1 Like

cool

2 Likes

Here’s mine:
Title: Dreams and Nightmares
Author: Dreamer
Genre: Romance
Style: Ink
Description: Scarlet had a rough past and it looks like it’s not getting better after she was bought by some mysterious guy. Will she ever turn her life from a nightmare to a dream?
Episodes: 8 (more coming soon, I’m trying to update once a week)
What I would like reviewed: As many episodes as possible, I’d like to know if the reader get the characters’ personalities and their relationships.
What you think the best part of your work was: Maybe showing the different sides of a gold medal (you’ll get this when you read the story)
Your strongest point in creating a story on Episode: There are so many… I just want to get this story out of my head and to people’s minds

Updates to this story: Dreams and Nightmares - my first story
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5452320906543104

Thank you! :slight_smile:

Tittle : Search for love
Author: S.writes
Genre : Drama
Episodes : 10 (Season 1 complete)
Description: Your life turns upside down when you try to escape from a toxic situation! Can you find the love you are looking for trying to escape?
Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5548786201264128
Cover :

Title: Teacher or Queen?

Author: Mystique

Genre: drama

Description: After years of searching she had finally found them. Can she get close to them?
Her destiny is about to change forever. What will she choose?

What would you like reviewed: Chapter 1-4. Just take a look at everything. You don’t have to focus on grammar or directing -> I know I can make this better and I am working on it. I would like to know, if you like to plot, characters, if they are relatable. How do you feel when you are reading it, if it makes you wanna read more (if you would continue reading…)

What you think the best part of your work was: I think the plot itself and the characters and their development and personalities. I am really proud of chapter 4 and I hope my readers will love it the same way I do.

Your stronger point in creating a story on Episode: Focusing on different topics than pregnancy stories, bad boy stories etc. I focus on more mature topics (like how can one decision influence your whole life and change it) -> I like to show the emotions, inner motives etc. It will be different story but I will also write a story about mental health. --> I am bringing something serious, but new and important to my stories and characters. I also don’t say this directly -> it’s the soul behind the words.

Cover:

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5874052041146368

Name: The Ember Moon Pack

Description:

Vampires, werewolves, and hybrids – who will you side with? Hey, Hybrid Queen, hurry up. War is on its way.

Customizable Characters, LGBTQ+, 5 Endings, Choices Matter, Music

Chapters: technically 9 bc ch 1 is customization

Genre: Fantasy/romance/horror

Style: Limelight

Link:

Instagram: gisellepisode :smile:

In_Love_With_My_Teacher_I0_posterThumb_J6oQ0OE2Uh

Link Tree:

Hi Kai!
Thank you for creating this thread! I’d love to get some feedback on my story. Here are the details you asked for:
Title: Lie to Me
Genre: The main genre is drama; however it has elements of mystery and it also has romantic subplots
Description: After only serving 3 years of a 25 to life sentence, Aiden Suarez is mysteriously released. But wait, what’s that? Oh right, “Aiden Suarez” no longer exists.
What you would like reviewed: I think the first 3 chapters give you a gist of what the story is about; however, if you’d like to base the review on more episodes, that’s fine too :blush::blush:
What you think the best part of your work was: Directing. Though I am still learning, I really think I did a good job coding, especially episode 1… I cried so much while coding that episode, I think a part of me died in the process haha
Your strongest point in creating a story on Episode: I work very hard in my characters’ background stories, motivations, and desires, and I think that translated quite well on the screen.
Cover:

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6378501067505664

1 Like

Title: “I will always find you”

Genre: Horror/Thriller

Description:
My life takes a dark turn. When I meet him. My only hope is to get out on time. If that’s even possible.
Who can I trust, Who should I fear. Please help me, Someone’s watching.

What you would like reviewed:
Everything- (Except Grammar I already know it needs work, been working on that. )

Overlays

Your strongest point in creating a story on Episode:
Showing a point of view on a person dealing with mental illness. How being honest is very important.
A lie can have a big impact on a person life that can make them go the wrong route.

Cover:

Link:http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5941749403746304

Thank you for making this thread. And taking your time in doing this.

Title: Falling for a Superstar
Genre: Romance
Description: Nicole unknowingly kisses a Superstar. Revelation,Differences, Acceptance! In the world of fame, can true love win?
What you would like reviewed: Everything I guess! Every mistakes that you can point out! What you loved, what you hated. Things I need to work on!
What you think the best part of your work was: I think it’s rawness!!!
Your strongest point in creating a story on Episode: My imagination?? I don’t know :smiley:
Cover:
Story_Title_Kbkf_posterThumb_tRywRvSkVo
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6115422028038144

I love finding guys here! :new_moon_with_face:
Hey, I’m Alex and I published my new story few months ago. Would love to hear your thoughts. You can also dm me on instagram if you like it! @alex.woods27

Title: October’s Love
Author: Alex Woods
Genre: Adventure
What I’d like to be reviewed?: Uh… the story? Lol.
Best part? : That I finally can call myself an episode author lol. Jk. I love it because it’s my first and it isn’t some bad boy rom-com.
Strongest part in creating an episode story?: Uh… first priority should be what I want and like to write! Because if I go for something I don’t want to, then I won’t enjoy writing it. 2nd imp- Yes, it’s okay to stand out and write differently. Not everybody loves bad boys and gangs. :smiley:
Episodes: 5 (more episodes coming soon)
Description: October is living a cozy-perfect life with her mother Allina. What happens when their life takes an unexpected turn?
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6648621507936256 1

Here’s the cover for my story:

Happy reading! :slight_smile:

Title: A Divine Tale
Genre: Fantasy
Description: Beings with power called divinus live in a world where they are hated by humans and are now being hunted by a psychopath. Can you stop her or will she get to you first?
What i would like to be reviewed: plot, characters, art scenes in episode 3
Best part: uh… everything?
Your strongest point in creating a story: art scenes, those were the hardest. But i worked hard on the plot too.
Episodes: 24
Cover:
Supernatural_d0_posterImage_Az6MacL6Au Supernatural_d0_posterThumb_Qe44ZSFQLC
Link:

how many episodes are you reviewing? It does not say.

Hey you! First of I want to say thank you for doing this thread :clap:
Title: Hunt or get hunted
Genre: adventure
Description: The darkness will overcome the light in the end of the day. But will you survive or drown with the other monsters that is lurking in the shadows?
What you would like reviewed: everything if you can? I have 2 New covers waiting so.
I hope the whole plot. In my head this is something I would’ve picked out in a bookstore.
Your strongest point in creating a story on Episode: episode is my escape and I’ve invested so much time in everything like covers, art scenes and plot. I just hope People like it.
Cover:

Link:

Please check it out and let me know what you think!
Name: Opposite in Harmony
Author: Pheebsnomenal
Genre: fantasy/adventure/romance
After 1412 years, Aimie finally decides to visit Earth and that is when her life turns up side down. She finds out that sometimes you can’t judge a book by it’s cover. Her perfect family seems to be hiding all kind of secrets from her. Will she ever find her way back to her family even if that means living a lie? Or will she choose to abandon everything she ever knew and live an honest life with her new friends?

I think I have a good plot and good directing.
I need to improve on my grammar a lot if you can point out some bad ones. that would be great!

Title: Left BreathLess
Genre: drama
Description: Bria wants her fairytale man. What happens when that man is a in the mafia. Will Bria be happy?Will anxiety win?or the mafia takeover her soul?
What you would like reviewed: everything
I love the plot but it’s my first story and I hope to improve where needed.
Your strongest point in creating a story on
Mafia love
Episode: 3
Cover:

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4601007371059200

Title: What If You Were Famous?
Genre: Romance.
Description: Do you imagine how you life would be if you were famous? Would you have what it takes not to get hurt? CharacterCustomization, LoveInterestCustomization, LGBT&StraightOptions
What you would like reviewed: Episodes 1-3, and if you have time 4.:slight_smile:
What you think the best part of your work was: Directing, I’ve been working for over 9 months to get a decent directing and I’m pretty happy with the one I have now.
Your strongest point in creating a story on Episode: Creativity on the plot (I can come up with anything, also I have a lot of ideas on hold) and directing.
Cover: 62350b9ade8373ec6025a9f6ed1c728e2c6527c8_1_359x500
Link: The link is HERE

Thank you in advance!!!