Kai's Kustom Art Shop! (OPEN)

Kai’s Kustom Art Shop

Hi, welcome to my custom art shop! Are you looking for a special art scene or maybe a nice, aesthetic trademark cover? Maybe a custom warning about your sound? Whatever it is, I’m sure you’ll find it here!

What I Draw

• I work only on custom art scenes! This means no edits, and definitely not in the trademark Episode style! I use my own art style for these sort of things.
  • I draw covers, warnings, art scenes- the whole shebang.

What I Won’t Draw

• I can’t draw animals, whatsoever. So if you’d like something like that, please turn to someone else for this. You’ll be a lot happier with the results!

Examples

My Lined Art (Updated 10.3.18)* **

My Lineless Art (Updated 10.3.18)**

*my art has improved since this drawing and will get updated sometime soon to a different one!

**both of these drawings were paid commissions rather than requests at around ~10-5 dollars

If you’d like to request an art scene, please do so via this form!

Form

You may only request using the form once every seven days.

I REQUIRE CREDIT AND I SIGN ALL OF MY ART.

Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from you all soon!

2 Likes

Broski I love your art

1 Like

Beautiful :heart:
Requested!

1 Like

i remember seeing your work somewhere and i was in love. i currently dont need anything but id like to ask how long have you been drawing (in years like 1 year 2 years etc)??

1 Like

Oldest drawing I can find is a photo my mother has of a drawing I made from when I was two years old. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi @shweta_episode! Thank you for your request. I’ll get started once I get home.

I have a few questions regarding your request, so please check your DMs!

2 Likes