Kalizzza don't leave we all love you

Hello @Kalizzza gonna leave the forum please help me stop her

KALIZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Please don’t go!
DON’T GO!
DON’T GO!

@KALIZZZA PLEASE

I want a GOOD reason not to

Well, what’s your reason for leaving? Tell me there is a good reason.

Over one comment

Fine.
•the forums is turning to sh^t and I don’t want to be apart of it
•Certain people who will remain unnamed piss me off to the point of no return
•I’m having panic attacks because of it

Now let’s hear ur reasons

Cuz your AWESOME!!! ADN YOU A GOOD EDITOR!!! YOUR AWESOME AT IT AND I LOVE THE EDIT YOU MADE ME ITS BEaUTIFUL AND SO ARE YOU!!! STAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

1. I’m not awesome
  2. What does being a good editor matter
  3. I’m not in any way, shape, or form, beautiful

Star your the reason I’m surving today so stop

Yes u are!!! UR A GREAT PERSON AND YOU ARE BETTER THAN TO LEAVE FOR DRAMA EPISODE IS WHAT YOU LOVE RIGHT?? DONT LET SOME DRAMA RUIN THAT AND MOVE ON!!!

Okay, those are good points.
But you have friends here that are going to miss you so much!
Your art is amazing and episode harmony needs you!
Who’s going to say “Toasty” in the morning?
And I googled this and healthline tells me that:
To stop panic attacks, you need to:
Close your eyes
Practice mindfulness
Find a focus object
Breathe deeply
Use muscle relaxation techniques
Picture a happy place
Do light exercise
And take Benzodiazepins
Plus, you’re one of the top, best, amazing, nice members of our group, and your art is amazing!
hey, and I’m not beautiful either, alright? ugly faces do not define beautiful art.
And to quote the cliche line, everyone is beautiful in their own way.
Your art is amazing.
Being a good editor means being able to be a pillar in our group. If you go, it collapses, the temple breaks down, the damage is done, funds will need to be paid, and tourists will die.
Not only is the fact we want you in the group, we need you.
And it would be a real shame to see one of the best groups in Episode collapse.
People rely on you, if you go, people fall down, and it’s hard to pick them up.
Drama will only terrorize your life. You need to learn how to ignore it, or focus on something else. it isn’t good for anyone, and is a annoyance and divertion.

Awwwww!!! TOASTY!!! I’m crying!!!

EXACTLY so you should STAYYYYYYY

Now I feel bad…

Yeah

Don’t feel bad star

I’m touched.
Right to the heart.
Don’t feel bad. Everyone makes mistakes in their lives. I keep making mistakes, and I get distracted as well. Does that mean I’m going to leave Harmony?
You bet your life no!
Plus, learning how to balance work and help and fun in your life is a great time managing help and process.
You are honestly one of the nicest people I’ve met, and I feel like Episode community is so much more of a friend than in real life.
If you leave, Toasty will not continue doing court cases, and everyone’s going to feel horrible,
I’m not trying to put more pressure on you, but you are lovvvvvvvvvvved!!!
OKAY?
if we need to carry you up onto the mountain and hold you up in Lion King, we will!!!
YOU ARE A DEFINING feature of our community!
You are very important, and leaving will not solve problems. Instead, having friendship might make you feel better.
I do not include myself in drama for the reason that it will end at some point, it hurts everyone, it causes hatred, It is quite easy to avoid them actually.
SO Stayyyyyyyyyyy, because if I spend more time typing I won’t be able to finish my homework!

@Kalizzza if the forums are making you feel like this, you can’t stay in such a toxic environment. You need to do what’s best for you and if, health wise, you think leaving forums is best, it’s selfish to make you stay. :sparkling_heart:

Solution for one- take a break from the categories that are causing you stress-and enjoy the other ones. If not, then take a tiny break off.
Solution two- Ignore these people and mute them-they aren’t worth your time.
Solution three- follow solution one & two and you will be much happier, I believe.
Good luck with everything :grin:

However, if it’s gotten to the point where you can’t handle it, perhaps a long break is what you need :revolving_hearts: