Be strong in your mind and soul
Take and break and come back stronger
Ignore those people
Do whar’s best for you
Do light exercises
Feel happy abou tlike
Picture a very happy place when you feel centered
Spend time with your famly
Remember your an awesome person and star even if sometimes you turn completely against me
Close your eyes and relz
Peopel rely on you alot
Drama will make your life misserable sho it whi’s boss
@Kalizzza
After what I just said I wish you would do the same for me

@Kalizzza
Honestly, I will say do what’s best for you and ONLY for you. I don’t want to write a long paragraph as I am already tired and didn’t have enough sleep. But what @JemU776 said I 100% agreed with her.

It can be very stressful at times when the forums get too toxi, or having toxi or negative people, too much of drama, etc and sometimes you just want to lash out but better yet don’t focus too much on it as it will might affect you. But don’t permanently leave from the forums. Just take a long relaxing break away from this forums and focus on you, your needs, your happiness basically your priorities first. The rest can come later and we will welcome you back again with a warm sweet large forum (since we can’t do it with arms on here, lol. So it might be a large forum of people and including me will welcome you back)

3 Likes

Moved to Episode Fan Community as Community is for story discussion. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics. :wink:

1 Like

the story of Kalizzza leaving the forums . . . interesting Is there romance involved?

1 Like

nicely said

2 Likes