Kalizzza’s Art And Story Review Thread

Welcome to Kalizzza’s Art and Story Review Thread!
I’m Kalissa and I love making art and reading stories!
So I thought why not help people out with them. :slightly_smiling_face:

To have your story reviewed I need to know the following information:

Information Needed

Story name:
Author name:
Story line: (so I can check it)
How many episodes do you want me to check:

For the art portion just leave your artwork below and tag me! I’ll respond as quick as I can! :slightly_smiling_face:

Please note that I’m not a professional and story reviews can take about a day depending on the amount of chapters.

Tags

@Epy.raven
@Raybadem
@Chesirekitten101
@Firely_epi
@Chocolate_Mama
@Lunar_Rose
@Sanityyy
@Itz_Emily
@Cheyara_Skadi
@Days
@brinn
@TriggerWarning
@Jadlyss
@Phoenix.Episode
@talesbyrose
@Penny2
@Cassandra_Dean
@kennedy11

8 Likes

I would love to!

Genre: Adventure/Fantasy/Comedy (If that makes sense)
Title: Save Me, Hero!
Author: Turtle Cat!
Plot/Summary: After powerless Hero moves from a town where everyone has superpowers, she gets kidnapped by a group of fugitives who are forcing her to join them. What will she do?
Style: Ink
I published this a few days ago, so it only has 3 episodes.
Cover:

HERE’S THE LINK!
Please be honest! Three episodes please.

2 Likes

Story name: Teacher or Queen?
Author: Mystique
Description: After years of searching she had finally found them. Can she get close to them?
Her destiny is about to change forever. What will she choose - who will she become?
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5874052041146368
Chapters: 4 and it would be great if you could take a look at all of them :sunny:

1 Like

So you’ll review my art?

1 Like

Cover:

Name: One, Two, Three
Episode Style: Ink
Genre: Action / (and Comedy I guess?)
Episodes: 1-3. DO NOT read episode 4 because it only shows the cover lol.
Description: It’s basically about a girl who lived with a burden because she was the cause of someone’s death, but later on after her mission goes wrong she finds out there’s more to the story. (Tell me if you need to know more because I didn’t really wanna spoil much lol.)
Note: I’m just here to get some feedback on my story, however it doesn’t really matter to me whether you like it or not, I need constructive feedback for it, even if it’s harsh :slight_smile:
Oh and review the cover too bc like, ya girl also needs a good cover for the story.
AND THIS STORY DEFINITELY ISN’T DONE LMAO

2 Likes

I can :grin:

1 Like

Cool. Don’t be mean!

How bout this one?

1 Like

I think that her Pupils could be more in the center of the eye rather then up by the top.
I also think this area

Could be more of a curve rather than a dip.
Lastly I think you should make a outline over it so it kinda looks like one smooth line because the line seems to taper.

Like that for example

1 Like

Wow. Thanks @kalizzza!

1 Like

Np! :slightly_smiling_face:
low key hopes that wasn’t sarcasm

1 Like

Story name: Crossed Paths
Author name: Dreamer
Story line: (so I can check it It is about a young woman enduring the after effects of heartbreak and learning to love again.
How many episodes do you want me to check: as much as you need (if you get the time 3 or 4 is ideal)

2 Likes

Hey lovely… I’m more than happy to be tagged in this post but just curious why? Haha sorry sounding like an idiot :slight_smile: x

2 Likes

Do you review cover art? Like without any character editing. Thanks!

1 Like

Yes I do. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Sorry I’m just tagging who I see is active… I can remove it if you want

Can you review this? Ignore the square format+watermark, that’s just so nobody steals it/I can post it on Instagram, and they aren’t a part of the actual cover. Thank you, and please be honest, I want to improve.

1 Like

Nope it’s completely fine, was just wondering if I was tagged to help out with anything, im more than happy to stay on here :slight_smile: x

1 Like

:star_struck:Chayzzz Kalizzza making an art thread

1 Like

I honestly LOVE your cover. I do however think that that the sleeve hanging over like it’s on top of her hand rather than it looks like she’s wearing it.
I know that’s mostly an episode problem but I thought I would put that in there
@brinn

1 Like

Aww thanks! I appreciate you doing this, and even though that’s an Episode problem I can still fix it in the future.

1 Like