Kalizzza’s Art And Story Review Thread

It’s no problem! :upside_down_face: come back anytime :wink:

1 Like

@Turtle_Cat
I’ve read your story and I think you have a really nice plot.
I understand where you are trying to go with the story.
I do however you should place all your splashes at the very beginning of every episode.
In the suicide section of the chapter, some people might not have been ready for it so I think you should put them at the very start
Also I made my character have dyed hair color
(Mint)
So I found it weird that everyone in my family had the same color
I understand it have been better if I picked something more natural but since I didn’t it kinda felt weird
I also think that the story kinda moves fast (where she is so excepting of her newly found brother)
I get that you gave us the choice to change that but I feel there were some parts you could have stretched out.
Lastly I think that if you’re gonna put CC then you shouldn’t put the characters on the covers. Then if I decided to change my character the covers wouldn’t match at all

Overall:

I really enjoyed the story but there were a few thing you could fix

Please remember that I’m not a professional so please don’t be offended by anything I say

1 Like

:wave::wave:

Good job

1 Like

Here’s my art if you’d like to review.

This was an art scene I did for someone.

1 Like

Thanks so much. You really helped!

1 Like

I love this edit… especially he food lmao :joy:
But did you use white to highlight? I thing you should just use a color just a little bit lighter than the skin tone
I would also use a color a little closer to the shade that’s on them already so that it blends a little more

No problem!
Hope I didn’t offend you in anyway
I know some people who don’t take criticism very well so I just wanted to make sure

1 Like

Thanks for the review! I’ve always been bad with getting colors right :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Don’t worry I’m sure u will get better :slightly_smiling_face:
The edit itself is amazing tho :wink:

Aww tysm

1 Like

Np! :wink: anytime :ok_hand:t5:
Plz tag ppl who u think will be interested in a review :slightly_smiling_face:

Oh I’m not offended at all! I’m happy you gave some criticism. Stories are never perfect. Thanks again! Do you have a fav character? I ask everyone who reviews my stories.

1 Like

i would like a review!

Name: The Ember Moon Pack

Description:

Vampires, werewolves, and hybrids – who will you side with? Hey, Hybrid Queen, hurry up. War is on its way.

Customizable Characters, LGBTQ+, 5 Endings, Choices Matter, Music

Chapters: technically 9 bc ch 1 is customization

Genre: Fantasy/romance/horror

Style: Limelight

Link:

Instagram: gisellepisode :smile:

In_Love_With_My_Teacher_I0_posterThumb_J6oQ0OE2Uh

Link Tree:

Oh yay! I have a few art pieces that I’d like you to review!

Review

My First Realistic Digital art piece

Part of my #ThrowbackRetakeRemake Thread. Please review the one on the right hand side.

An art trade with my good friend, @Lunar_Rose

For the story, here’s the link! The Royal Race by Cassandra Dean
Story Line You find out that your perfect prince boyfriend isn’t so perfect after all. After, your lady in waiting AND your best friend COMES OUT to you. Then you find out that you have a hot mystery betrothed! What is with all these secrets? Find out…

2 Likes

Hi @mystique_writer
I read 3 episodes of your story and here’s what I have to say:
I think that there were some bits that didn’t necessarily need to be added
I also think that knowing what was going on in the past might be better to know in the beginning rather than episode 4 (some readers may have clicked of because they didn’t like or understand the story line)
I also think that the pauses between each character’s actions is to long. It seems like your rest a beat or to before the next action.
Another thing that I saw was that the bio for each of your chapters are really long you may want to keep them short and simple (not to ruin the episode)
Lastly I think the story moves to slow in some places but then rushes in others. You may want to work on having a consistent story.

Overall

I like the idea you had for the story I just think that there were many things you could fix

please don’t be offended by anything I say. I am in no way a professional I’m just an average person giving my opinion

I luv this edit but I think u should just use a lighter skin tone to highlight rather than a white or some as light as that

Also unless you were going for the glitter effect on her skin I wouldn’t add those little dots

1 Like

Hey @Kalizzza It sounds random, but I just would like to see your art too!

1 Like

Story title: Midnight Memories
Author: Evija
Episodes: 16
Description: Ayla flies all the way from Ireland to somewhere in America, when she’s supposed to spend a summer in some kind of rehabilitation center for people with anorexia.
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5689448274984960

1 Like

2 Likes

I love it! :heart:

1 Like