🦙 Kana's Free Proofreading Shop 🦙 [CLOSED FOR CATCH UP]

Is English not your first language? Need a new set of eyes for your dialogues? Having trouble with those stupid punctuations?

Hi, I’m Kana and I can help you with this. This is the Kana’s Free Proofreading Shop. In the past, I have opened up proofreading shops but they required a small fee of gems. This time it is different. I understand that language is a hard thing to master and it is unfair to open these services to people who are fortunate to have these resources. So for a limited time, I’m opening up my services to everyone. No cash or gems are required.

PLEASE CREDIT ME WITH MY INSTA: @kana_epi

What do I do?

As a proofreader, I look through your script to check if there are any problems with your grammar, spelling and punctuation. I do not read your story on the app. This is a misconception and this is the job of a beta reader. Instead, I read your scripts on a google doc and correct the mistakes.

There is no logging into people’s portals. I stress again, the scripts will be reviewed through google doc. To do so, you copy-paste your portal scripts onto a google doc and share them with me.

British and American English are both welcome.

How do I know you’re not an imposter?

Hmm… my English achievements so far are getting an A in my GCSE English, managing to get the equivalent of an A+ in Year 12 and in my final year of high school, I achieved the equivalent of A- in English. If it makes you feel better, I passed the compulsory English diagnostic test all health science students must take in university.

How long does it take for you to complete a request?

Hmm… about 1 to 3 days. Depends on how busy I am

Please fill out the form to request a proofreading service. Once I accept it, please send your scripts to kana.episode2004@gmail.com or through DM. When doing so, ensure your scripts are open for me to edit.

Extra stuff to take note

I might be spacing out your codes from your dialogues in your scripts since it’s easier for me to read. I apologise if this messes up the lines in your script. If you don’t wish for me to do that, please send the script without the codes. In other words, only the dialogues. What I’m trying to say is if your script looks like this:

@Kana stands screen center
Kana
I am feeling amazing!
@pause for a beat

I am going to do this:

@Kana stands screen center

Kana
I am feeling amazing!

@pause for a beat 

Important notice: I understand that this is a very popular service. To make it fair for everyone. I will allow 3 chapters per request. If you have more than 3 chapters you wish to be proofread, please request 3 chapters again 2 days later after your previous request. This ensures I have time to finish previous requests before getting new ones.

I will accept 5 requests at a time. The others will be on the waitlist. Please note if you are on the waitlist it does not guarantee I will proofread your script. Please wait until I accept the request before sending me your script.

To request, please fill this form:

Form
  • Title of story:
  • The genre of the story:
  • Number of chapters: (Maximum of 3 per request)
  • English form: British/American
  • Particular vibes/points about the story I want to take into account: Can further be discussed on DM
  • Anything extra?: Questions, comments about the service, things to improve on, etc.

Thank you! Hoping to see your scripts soon!

:strawberry: Customers :strawberry:

• @/Lio (2 chapters, proofreading)
  • @/Kim_Swan (1 chapter, not received)
  • @/stargazing (2 chapters, not received)
  • @/RoseyGomez (3 chapters, not received)

:lemon: Finished :lemon:

• @/LadyGraci (3 chapters)
  • @/Lisa11 (3 chapters)
  • @/shiv.episode (3 chapters)
  • @/Lio (5 chapters)
  • @/R.es.Story (3 chapters)
  • @/Kim_Swan (2 chapters)
10 Likes

Some past customers I have proofread before and might want my services again:
@HazelJ @ciaraxoxoc @Jazz5 @E.S.C

1 Like

Happy Anniversary!!

1 Like

Bump!

1 Like

Oh, my days! I’m writing a new story and I’m done and going to publish it soon, so I can’t wait to request you! Thank you and bookmarked :)))

1 Like

No, thank you for finding this shop! Can’t wait to see your script once you request!

2 Likes

Thank you! Didn’t even realise it :sweat_smile:

1 Like
  • Title of story: A Touch Of Moonlight
  • The genre of the story: Fantasy/Romance
  • Number of chapters: 3
  • English form: American
  • Particular vibes/points about the story I want to take into account: /
1 Like

Thank you so much for requesting! Please copy-paste your script from portal onto a google doc and send it to either my email kana.episode2004@gmail.com or through my DM’s as a link. Please make sure your google doc is open for editing.

I have finished all 3 chapters!

Thank you so much for requesting! Hopefully, you will request again soon~

Hi thank you for this shop :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

• Title of story: My New Beginning
  • The genre of the story: Drama
  • Number of chapters: 3
  • English form: American
  • Particular vibes/points about the story I want to take into account
  • Anything extra?: Anything that can help my story improve!
1 Like

Thank you so much for requesting! Please copy-paste your script from Portal onto a google doc and send it to either my email kana.episode2004@gmail.com or through my DM’s as a link. Please make sure your google doc is open for editing.

1 Like

I just emailed it to you!

1 Like

Just got it! Will start proofreading right away!

1 Like

Bump!

1 Like

Thank you so much!

I have finished proofreading 3 chapters of My New Beginning. Thank you so much for requesting. Hopefully you will request again soon~

1 Like

Thank you so so much :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart:

1 Like

Bump!

Bump! It’s very generous of you to offer these services for free :heartpulse::heartpulse:

1 Like