KAOWRII'S graphics // (closed)

Hello, CancerousLove!

Of course I can! I’ve just finished with the requests so I’m basically free now. Please DM me privately so we can sort things out :blush:

-Kaowrii :cupid:

Hello, Emmacole!

Honestly, I appreciate that you’re asking me to do this but I just make covers. You should check out @Cocoa_bean23 if you want any splashes done!

Hi, @Emmacole I am Kylie. :wave: I am partners with @stqrhli I can do any sort if edit, drawn things, banners and simple overlays. If you still need a Warning Mature themes and strong language. then feel free to request! Here if it’s okay with @stqrhli or PM me! :hugs:

Oh my god IT IS AMAZING :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes: I’m out of words looking at your creativity!!! Thank you SO much!! You’re unbelievably talented! :star_struck:

1 Like

That would be amazing, I need one for volume though of you get what I mean

1 Like

Okay great! I can do both. Please either PM me the details or put them down here. Also I have a request thread called ~The Bean Art Thread. :heart: Covers, Splashes, Overlays and More! (OPEN)

It looks so nice . Thank you so much :grin:

1 Like

Hello, My name is Summer.
I’m new on here and saw that you make cover art.
I’m writing a Zombie story and was wondering if you could please make some cover art for me.
Please let me know at your earliest convenience.
Thank you!

2 Likes

Heyo Summer!

Welcome to Episode Forums! Did you want cover art or just the normal edited version? If you want cover art then you can DM another one of my members @Cocoa_bean23 :blush:

If you just want the normal version, then you can just PM me and we’ll sort things out! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Kaowrii,

Do you have an instagram? So i can ya know boop bop .+Follow+.

Cancerous Love. <3

Heya, it’s @kaowrii_ !

If it is possible can i get another cover?

Yes it is! Just fill out the form and PM me :blush:

hey ! how many characters can you do in a cover?

2 at the max. I’ve never really tried with more than 2 characters and I think it might be a challenge to try to fit all characters in such a tiny cover form. If you want more, I could try to add them in. Life is all about facing challenges :smile:

1 Like

Maybe 4 actually-

1 Like

i may request soon :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

Looking forward to it!

1 Like

@Emmacole here are your requests.

Please do not steal.

1 Like

@Parix, I just finished with your edit! Hopefully everything turns out fine for you! Credit me @kaowrii_ on instagram if you use :slight_smile: Let me know if you want anything changed!

LARGE COVER

LARGE COVER 2.0

(edit: OMG I totally forgot the girl on the right had glasses! Did you still want it changed?)
(edit 2: So I changed the girl to have glasses! You could choose either one of them :slight_smile: )

3 Likes