KAOWRII'S graphics // (closed)

(edit: this thread will be permanently closed once i am finished with ALL the requests listed down below! this means you may NO LONGER request from me. i am currently working on a story and i feel like having two of these things (requests and a story) is quite a lot on my plate. i will be too busy working on requests than to finish my story, so i’m taking a temporary break from requests! thank you for those who have requested! have a great day :))

Hello! This is a re-vamped thread, that’s why there are so many edits done lol. You can request whatever you want now from banners to covers!

To be more specific, you can only request banners, splashes, covers, overlays, and pfp (drawn). For the pfp, pls me reminded it will take longer!!

Kylie here can help you, too! She joined me not long ago, so if you want her to make you anything, here’s the link to her thread.

Cocoa_bean23’s Link

~ Beans Drawn Art, Art Thread. 🍬

RULES & POLICIES

RULES

1. You must credit me if you ever use any of my covers. If you don’t and I find out somehow, you will be yelled at by none other than me! If you have instagram, credit me @ kaowrii_
2. Do not steal or claim any of my work as your own. Leave credits or I will hunt you down!!!
3. If you request for artwork, please make sure you reply in the next 24 hours or I will cancel your request :slightly_smiling_face:
4. Accepting/doing a request depends entirely on me. And you a little because I will only take requests that are asked nicely. Thanks.
5. I will only take a minimum amount of requests only. This system is used only if I ever get too much requests at once.
6. If there is something that you don’t like about your cover and would like me to change it, you only have 3 chances to change it so please choose wisely. Please DM me privately so we can discuss what you want changed. Please be advised that sometimes it might not be possible for me to change it. Thanks.
7. Please do not thread hop. Artists and people like me take time out of their day to make great covers for you so please do not do any of that here.
8. If you have requested, please make sure you use the art at least once and credit me or let me know that you’ve used my art!
9. Please request one at a time so it is fair to others!
10. PLEASE DO NOT ASK ME TO DO NSFW ART!! There are some things that I can do, for example, if you just want your characters to be kissing, I CAN DO THAT. But if you have anything MORE than that, I will reject it!!
11. If the request seems hard, I won’t do it.

Please be reminded that I AM NOT A PROFFESIONAL ARTIST!!! I cannot draw that well or anything of the sort. I just started drawing, so doing the pfp is like practice.

Honestly, I am too lazy to give examples so if you wanna see, just scroll down the thread lol. I only have cover examples and some overlay and splash examples though!

COVER EXAMPLES

Here is the request forms. Please be as thorough and specific as possible.

COVER REQUEST FORM

SMALL, LARGE, or BOTH?:
Original, Ink, or LL?:
Character(s) M or F:
Body Colour:
Brow+Colour:
Hair+Colour:
Eyes+Colour:
Face:
Nose:
Lips+Colour:
Outfit:

Background:

Poses:

Summary of Story:

Title:
Author:

Genre(s):
Tagline/short quote (optional):

Extras:

SPLASH REQUEST FORM

Type of splash (chapter, intro, outro, etc?):
Original, Ink, or LL?:
Character(s) M or F:
Body Colour:
Brow+Colour:
Hair+Colour:
Eyes+Colour:
Face:
Nose:
Lips+Colour:
Outfit:

Background:

Poses:

What you want it to say:

BANNER REQUEST FORM

Want your character on it? Open this!

CHARACTER ON BANNER

Original, Ink, or LL?:
Character(s) M or F:
Body Colour:
Brow+Colour:
Hair+Colour:
Eyes+Colour:
Face:
Nose:
Lips+Colour:
Outfit:

Background:

Poses:

What you want it to say:

Extras:

Don’t want your character on it? Just fill this out!
Background:

What you want it to say:

Extras:

OVERLAY REQUEST FORM

I take custom poses, but if it seems too hard, I WON’T DO IT.
Want a text overlay? Fill out this form!

TEXT OVERLAY

What you want it to say:

Font:

Color(s):

Want a character/s overlay? Fill this out!

CHAR. OVERLAY

Original, Ink, or LL?:
Character(s) M or F:
Body Colour:
Brow+Colour:
Hair+Colour:
Eyes+Colour:
Face:
Nose:
Lips+Colour:
Outfit:

Poses:

Extras:

PFP REQUEST FORM

I can only do ONE PERSON from head up!! I only take INK!
Character(s) M or F:
Body Colour:
Brow+Colour:
Hair+Colour:
Eyes+Colour:
Face:
Nose:
Lips+Colour:
Outfit:

Background:

Poses:

Extras:

31 Likes

Well I don’t need a cover but I like the one you made :smile:

3 Likes

tysm! your love is appreciated :blush::cupid:

2 Likes

Hi, Kaowrii!
Your cover is amazing! :heart_eyes: Do you take requests in limelight? Also, approximately how long would you take to finish one right now?
Thank you <3

1 Like

YOURE SO TALENTED I’M DEFINITELY REQUESTING SOOn

2 Likes

Can you make a cover for me?

1 Like

Title: Project H.M

Author: Parix

Extra :I want this character to be facing the side with a small circle at the side of her neck and the background be a medical room.

47%20PM%20-%20Edited

Hey, aprilish!

I take any character in original, ink, and limelight! However, finishing a cover right now may take me up to an hour or more depending on how much work you want done.

-Kaowrii💘

1 Like

Hello, Parix!

Yes I can! I just want to advise you, it might take up another day because I already have some other requests stacked up.

Please DM me her character deets :slight_smile:

-Kaowrii💘

1 Like

Hey, sunshine.epii!

tysm for the love! :cupid:

1 Like

Omg that’s perfect! I’ll pm you the details :grin:

Hi… Do you have an instagram?

By the way… I love edit very very much I have a request to make… so do I DM you or do I say it here only?

Hey, snehal_epi!

Yep please DM me :slight_smile: and we’ll figure things out from there.

-Kaowrii :cupid:

I haven’t made an instagram yet. I have just joined yesterday so I’m just focusing on finishing covers first :slight_smile: I will be making one soon though!

1 Like

Damn you’re really talented! Do you have any examples other than the one in your first message?

1 Like

tysm for the love! :cupid: I currently don’t have any other examples because I just joined yesterday. I will be creating some more after I’m finished with requests though!

1 Like

Hey do you think you could make a warning for strong language or volume for me?

1 Like

Hey I’m kinda new to the Episode create your story thing…but I’ve seen your art and is wondering if you create two of my covers…? I know it’s a stretch but i really want to have and add improvement to my stories! Hopefully you understand and will hope you can at least do one, or both in your spare time!

Respond in your free time! <3

-Cancerous Love.

1 Like

@Parix, @aprilish, @amara.episode
Hey guys! I’ve finished all of your covers! Let me know if you want anything changed and credit me if you use :slight_smile:

PARIX'S COVER

APRILISH'S COVER

AMARA'S COVER

Sorry I couldn’t give it to you guys earlier. The forums banned me from replying for 3 hours because I was “new”, so I’m so sorry you guys had to wait. I hope you guys like them!

6 Likes