Kate's (Free) Art Shop ✨ [NO LONGER TAKING REQUESTS]

Hey!! Welcome to My Art Shop! No commissions, just something to keep me from losing my mind during quarantine.

Just a few quick rules:
Don’t come at me if it is taking me a while to finish your request. I also have a life (surprising, I know), and I start work fairly soon (June 12th)
Be respectful. If you don’t like your finished product or if there is something wrong, just let me know. If it is fixable, then I will fix it. If not, don’t be offended if I can’t redo your piece.
Please don’t thread hop. It is extremely disrespectful and rude to do when someone (aka me) is taking time out of their day to make art for you for free. Please don’t take us artists for granted and put our work to waste.
Do not remove my watermark. There is absolutely no reason to do this. It will be small and in one of the corners, and is my way of taking credit for the art I made. If you want it to be adjusted, let me know, and I can easily move it for you
Put any monkey emoji in your submission to let me know you read this. If you don’t, I will not accept your request for the time being and will ask you to read through the thread again

Ok thats it for the rules! Onto the fun stuff :wink:

Only a few but you get the idea

(This one is just an overlay for a cover since they already had the background and title)

There are more recent examples throughout the thread

PFPs and Character Sheets
  • Character Details
  • Outfit Details
  • Pose (either the animation name, description, or reference photo)
  • Background Photo
  • Extra Details (ie. Freckles, piercings, special tattoos, etc.)
  • Aesthetic Description/Base Photo
    (this is just to give me a feel if you want a lighter toned photo, a darker and more eerie aesthetic, etc.) *This will not be in the actual piece, it is just to help me understand what vibe you are going for

Story Covers - tell me if you want it to come with an overlay of the title and characters as well
  • Title and Author Name
  • Small or Large Cover (can be made as both upon request)
  • Character Details (up to 8 characters)
  • Outfit Details (tell me who it is for obviously)
  • Pose (either the animation name, description, or reference photo) again, tell me which characters these are for
  • Placement Description (optional)
  • Background Photo
    (this is just to give me a feel if you want a lighter toned photo, a darker and more eerie aesthetic, etc.) *This will not be in the actual piece, it is just to help me understand what vibe you are going for

Splashes and Art Scenes
  • Character Details (up to 8 characters)
  • Outfit Details (tell me who it is for obviously)
  • Pose (either the animation name, description, or reference photo) again, tell me which characters these are for
  • Background Photo
  • Any Text

I do custom poses, but please don’t make them too complex!

Sorry! One last thing! I promise!

I may close requests at any time. Even if you submitted your form, that does not mean I have to make your piece, as I can shut this down at any time. It is unlikely, but if this does happen I promise I will give you all an explanation and won’t just ghost you

Thank you!! Thats it!

To Credit in Stories/Bios
“{Insert Type of Art I made} by @kate_eps on instagram”

15 Likes

Not a request; but this is amazing:)

2 Likes

Thank you!! :heart:

2 Likes

Np:)

2 Likes

Damn when no one likes your art :cry: jk I don’t care less work for my lazy ass :joy:

3 Likes

Girl! Don’t say that!

2 Likes

haha nah I really don’t care too much :joy: plus I’m working on my own cover now so I’m happy I’m not getting flooded with requests or anything

2 Likes

Well that’s good then;)

2 Likes

hellooooo, I was wondering if I could request an art scene?
if so. here is my form! :monkey_face:

form
  • Character Details (up to 8 characters:)

• Outfit Details (tell me who it is for obviously:)

• I don’t have specific clothing for both characters, for the art scene but if you’d like you can go free-style on the outfits! but can they be sorta matching as well?
  • Pose (either the animation name, description, or reference photo) again, tell me which characters these are for:

• Background Photo

• a simple rainy day background (blurred) (dark/night sky)

• it’s listed in the character cards!
  • Any Text

• nope!
    (this is just to give me a feel if you want a lighter toned photo, a darker and more eerie aesthetic, etc.) * This will not be in the actual piece, it is just to help me understand what vibe you are going for:

• I would like a dark and gloomy vibe to it but also happy at the same time lmao, if that makes sense.
2 Likes

Ok imma be honest just since I don’t want to make your piece look extremely bad :joy:

Since it’s my first time working with LL I was wondering if you wanted to swap out your pose for something a bit more simple ?

I just haven’t really tried doing a pose that advanced yet, so I just wanted to let you know. I can try it if you want, but I’m not sure if it will look very good haha

also I don’t do custom clothes so could you maybe give me some outfits haha

1 Like

lol this really flopped :joy:
welp… I’ll keep it open for now but maybe not haha

(Don’t worry @rleyva I will still do yours if you still want it)

1 Like

Hey Kate!! :relaxed: :smile: Not a request i unfortunately don’t need any art at the moment but… I just want to say that you are so talented and I love your art! Keep up the good work!!! :blob_hearts: :blob_hearts: :hugs:

1 Like
  • Character Details
    Body: Female Soft Body //Neutral 01
    Brow: Arched Natural // Dark Brown
    Hair: Messy Sock Bun // Brown dark
    Eyes: Deepset Upturned Wide //Brown dark
    Face: Diamond
    Nose: Grecian Soft
    Lips: Full Heart Pouty //Fair rose matte
  • Outfit Details
    Prayer Beads Bracelet Wood Carved Brown
    Belted High Waisted Distressed Jeans Denim
    Laced Up Booties With Socks Brown Grey
    Long Jacket White Button Up Emblem Cotton Red Praline
  • Pose (either the animation name, description, or reference photo)
    I don’t really care, you can pick it.
    Nope.
    (this is just to give me a feel if you want a lighter toned photo, a darker and more eerie aesthetic, etc.) * This will not be in the actual piece, it is just to help me understand what vibe you are going for
    Maybe a cute one. :confused:
1 Like

aww thank you so much!!

Ok! I’ll start working on it!
Just wanted to clarify, this is a pfp right ?

1 Like

No, it is a detail card. And her name is Jane Cook. Can you add it to the top? Thank you.

1 Like

So sorry for the late reply, but yes, I’m totally fine with choosing something more simple!
Here are some examples that I have: (you can choose whatever example works for you! :))

examples
outfits
  • gia:
    2020-05-19 (2)
  • erik:
    2020-05-19 (3)
1 Like

Hi, if it’s not a problem could I request a cover and art scene or one of the other for my other story Unique Beauty
If accepted I’ll pm u details if that’s okay
:monkey_face:

1 Like

Yep! :heart:

@rleyva @Caity09 @queen.sofia @Courtana

I will get started on your pieces tomorrow. Sorry for the wait, it is my last week of school so I am trying to stay focused and raise my grades a bit :joy:

2 Likes

Hey Kate that’s really good and i hope that you get great grades! :grin: :hugs: i love your work but i don’t need anything at the moment Thank you have a great day/night :gift_heart: