Katherine's Art Shop 🦙 :blob_hearts: [Open]

EB23BCBC-AC11-4664-9EDC-7D3C4D4BCB39

Omg why are you so nice? Thank you so much for dropping by and supporting me~

2 Likes

Hey @jspencer! I just finished making your character cards, hope these are what you wanted!

2 Likes

Thank you Katherine! Its perfect! :yellow_heart:

2 Likes

omg im sorry, u rlly dont have to do it!! again im really sorry if i offended you:/

2 Likes

tenor (7)

So glad to hear that! Thanks for requesting!

3 Likes

You’re not offending me at all! I thought I just let you know that I have revised the rules since the last time you requested from me, so just want to double check that you have read them that’s all! :sparkles:

I’m actually working on your request right now so they are going to be done pretty soon!

2 Likes

Thanks for understanding and requesting!

I have just added you to my waiting list and I will on your request asap!

2 Likes

Welcome back buddy! Of course I don’t mind making some more character cards for you!

Thanks for understanding, that means a lot to me :sob:

I have just added you to my waiting list and I will on your request asap!

2 Likes

Thanks for understanding and requesting!

I have just added you to my waiting list and I will work on your request very soon!

2 Likes

Hey @SofiaxD! I just finished making your character cards, hope these are what you wanted!

1 Like

Hey @Youngbl00d, I just finished making your mood boards! Hope these are what you wanted!

3 Likes

OMFG TYSM!! I LOVE THESE A LOT :sob:
thank u so so so so much, again im rlly sorry. they’re amazing

2 Likes

No problem at all! Glad I helped! :sparkles:

1 Like

Hey @Vitty! Can I ask whether you would like a baby prop since I realised you chose this for the episode animation:

If yes, which one would you like?

1 Like

Thanks for asking! but no I just liked the pose without it lmao it’s that weird?

1 Like

Not at all! It would look something like this?

1 Like

you’re the best! :yay:

1 Like

yesss!! that’s perfect :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Hey @Nightmare! Can I ask whether you want “Platinum Blonde”/ “Platinum White”/ “Platinum Ice” for the hair colour?

2 Likes

Oof sorry I forgot to add that!
“Platinum White”
:blob_turtle: :blob_turtle: :blob_turtle: :blob_turtle: :blob_turtle: :blob_turtle: :blob_turtle: :blob_turtle: :blob_turtle: :blob_turtle: :blob_turtle: :blob_turtle: :blob_turtle: :blob_turtle: :blob_turtle: :blob_turtle: :blob_turtle: :blob_turtle: :blob_turtle: :blob_turtle: :blob_turtle: :blob_turtle: :blob_turtle: :blob_turtle: :blob_turtle: :blob_turtle: :blob_turtle: :blob_turtle: :blob_turtle:

2 Likes