•Katie’s Art Shop•

Hello!
Welcome to my art shop. Please read everything below before making a request!

Request Details

Please include in your request, the information below.
Type of art- (cover, whether it is big or small, splashes, art scenes or anything else.)
Character details-
A preferred background-
Wording- (splashes or covers)

Request Information

I will do requests in the order I receive them in. On average, depending on the “simplicity” of the request, it will take around 3-6 days as I have school and other activities.
If you would like me to prioritise your request, you must tell me a valid reason and I will try and get it done within 2 days.

Rules

1- You must use the password so I know you have read these rules. Carrot

2- If you are rude or disrespectful to myself or anyone else on this thread, I will cancel your request.
3- If you are unhappy with the finished result, please tell me what to improve and I will try and satisfy you.
4- If your request is too complicated, or I need more time to do it, I will let you know. If it’s too complicated, then we can discuss making it simpler or something else

Examples

I will add more examples when I found them out of my deep dark photo storage and do requests! :joy:
(Also the prisoner one was my entry for an outline contest. The arms and torso were drawn by me, however the face wasn’t. Creds go to the original artist, and her watermark can be seen on the neck of the character.)

Thank you so much, and happy requesting! :smiley:

4 Likes

Do you have any examples?

1 Like

Oh, yes I do! I’m so’s sorry I forgot to attach match them :joy:

1 Like

Lol

Sorry it took so long, just found some and attached them onto the thread. Thank you for reminding me lol

1 Like

Bump!

Hi and tysm for this! :heartpulse:

I would like to have a splash as warning for zooming and music :blush:

Character 1:
Skincolour: Light
Eyebrows: Defined Neutral
Hair: Beach Wave Hair
Haircolour: Chestnut
Eyes: Upturned Bold
Eyecolour: Blue
Face shape: Soft Heart
Nose: Soft Natural
Mouth: Classic
Lipcolour: Blush

Character 2:
Skincolour: Tan
Eyebrows: Seductive Round
Hair: Straight
Hair colour : Black
Eyes: Upturned Feline
Eye colour: Brown
Face shape: Oval
Nose: Elven
Mouth: Classic
Lipcolour : Terracotta

Outfits doesn’t matter, but please don’t make it too comfy, because they’re both princesess.
I also don’t mind which background you use.
If you want me to mention outfits and a background, then just say it!

I would like the text: Warning! This story contains zooming, music and sounds.

I’m looking forward to your art! You’re really talented :heart_eyes::heart:
The password is Carrot :wink:

I will start on it soon! Thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like

I just came to check details over again on this request and I was just wondering what kind of poses you would like :smiley:

1 Like

Oh right, I’m so sorry!
Ummm, maybe you can do for both the animation where it looks like as if they are listening to music, I believe it is called headbang or something…? :rofl:

Ok

1 Like

@LiliStar hey! I should have your request done by Saturday and will send it to you as soon as I finish it :slight_smile:

1 Like

Great :blush::heart:

@LiliStar
I have completed your request! 2 versions have been made (2 different fonts.)
Please let me know if you don’t like the outfits, background, poses or fonts and I will change them for you :smiley:

1 Like

Oh my God, they’re amazing! I love them so much! TYSM :kissing_heart::revolving_hearts::heartpulse:
Do you have an Episode Instagram account? So I can credit you :blush::heart:

Thank you! I don’t have instagram, but you can credit my forums account :two_hearts:

1 Like

Okay :blush:

EDIT: I found a way to make it to the correct size, so it is fixed :wink:

I’m so sorry that I have to ask this, but is there any way that you can change the size? The size is not good enough, so Episode won’t me upload it :frowning:

Yes, I could change the size (before I started working on it I made sure it was 640x1136?). But I’m glad you found a way to fix this :smile:

1 Like

Hi I need a music and sound splash for music and sound for my story secrets

This is the background
This story uses background music splash

These are the two characters

extra info 1: It should say this story uses sound and music so make sure to turn up your volume

extra info 2: They should be dancing I don’t really care wich dance pose they should do

extra info 3: The colour should be white and bold

the password is Carrot

Thank you so much