Kayla's OFFICAL THREAD

HEY GUYS I AM A Advanced in the middle writer, I have been writing since 2014. Since episode classic was out only. And I want to show you want I can do!

Remember guys this tutorial is mainly for beginners
Some what but other people can use it!

I also would love it if you take my advice please read my stories

ACCIDENTALLY PREGNANT

KIDNAPPED AND PREGNANT

COLLEGE DAYS: BOY TROUBLE

AND MORE.

MY INSTAGRAM IS Kayls_episode

TEXT EFFECT

PROPS

SOUND

OUTFIT CHOICES

I can help you out with choices

Customization

Overlays

Backgrounds

I’m not an artist though! I am just good at coding!

If you need any help please ask me :smiley:

Choices

So first choices choice you need a branch for ever choice

You also Need to have a dialogue right before the choice

Other wise it will give you an ERROR

You also can not have a NARRATOR as a dialogue it won’t work

I tried it has not so you need to have a dialogue like what i have.
In the choice yes if you press yes you write inside and write something different for no.

Anything that is not inside yes or no, will happen after the choice, but you can still keep going on and on with the choices but i recommend not to. IT WILL take a long time.

choice
“Yes” {

}
“No” {

}

For example: (JUST COPY AND PASTE THIS)

CHARACTER (talk_neutral)
   She is being mean should I be mean also?

choice
“Yes” {

}
“No” {

}

OVERLAYS

How to do overlays, you need it to be with or without it

FOR EXAMPLE say you wanted to add a overlay you need it to be with (overlay name) IT CAN NOT BE CAPITALIZE WITH it will not work. The overlay name needs to be all caps, and as you know when the background turns Like this without the overlay it does that but when its with it it turns back to regular.

INT. BLACK - NIGHT

INT. BLACK - NIGHT with TOOLS

CUSTOMIZATION

IF you need any customization I will give you the link. To the customization so you can have it.

TEXT EFFECT

TEXT effect, yes of course. For the text effect for example bOLD you need it to look like this in a dialogue.

NARRATOR 
| bold | 3 hours later.

YOU need to text effect to be in the front. For ever text effect.

PROPS

Ah yes, props of course to add a prop it needs to be something like this.

@add THE NAME OF THE PROP to CHARACTER

TO remove a prop it needs to be something like this

@remove THE NAME OF THE PROP to CHARACTER

SOUNDS

Ah yes for sounds, it needs to be something like this.

music juvie_tenderness

DO NOT ADD the @ sign you will be given an error If it turns purple thats wrong. If it turns green thats good!

But some music sounds, have music in it, you still need to add music to it but do not add the @

OUTFIT CHOICES

Of course outfit choices for the outfit, choices are the same for each and ever one of the Lime light INK and classic.

FIRST YOU always need a dialogue before and after this is with the two choices as in are you happy with the choice YOU FIRST NEED IS TO ADD A LABEL you can name the label anything but if you have two dressing games with two labels you need to name them different for example the first one label dressing_game the second will have to be different for example label dressing_game2. The outfit also needs to turn pink. If it doesn’t its wrong.

label dressing_game

CHARRACTER (talk_neutral)
    What should I wear?

choice
“Outfit 1” {

@CHARACTER exits right
@CHARACTER changes into NAME OF OUTFIT
@CHARACTER enters from right to screen center

}
"Outfit 2 "{

@CHARACTER exits right

}
“Outfit 3” {

@CHARACTER exits right

}

CHARACTER (talk_neutral)
   Am I happy?

choice
“Yes” {

@CHARACTER exits right

}
“No” {

goto dressing_game

}

BUT IF YOU DO NOT want a yes or no at the end you don’t need to add the label.
If you do it will give you an ERROR

Thats all for me. If you have any suggestion that you want me to make. just ask or reply. :smiley:

5 Likes

What if I dont want to put the overlay in the scene right away, i want to have a little conversation between to people and let’s say i want a spider to come on top somone just in the middle of the conversation…

I realized when i ask about overlays they say i have to put the overlay name right after the background… so it will just be there when the scene starts and it want it in the middle of the scene??.

I’m sorry for my grammar…English isn’t my first language.

Could you please help me with some editing. I can’t get it right and I’ve been struggling to fix it for 2 days :sweat:
I want this guy to enter from right carrying the box and to enter to a certain position (not screen left or screen right or centre). I want him to stand as shown in the picture. I tried writing this but it doesn’t work he just enter so screen right. Please help. Thank you :slight_smile:

if u don’t want to you can do @overlay the overlays name and then create for example

@overlay BOOKS create

heres what i did…

@GINA spot 0.959 -84 170 AND GINA faces right

@GINA walks to spot 0.959 29 145 AND GINA is walk_box_neutral_loop

don’t use the spot positions use ur own, and just change the name and the spots

the first spot is off camera, and where he will be standing,

and then the second one is where he will be walking on camera. do u kinda understand?

also when it says facing left its supposed to be NAE faces right not NAE is facing right

also it says NAE walk_talk_box_neutral_loop its supposed to say NAE is walk_talk_box_neutral_loop

1 Like

Okayy thanks

oh okay, thank you!! :grin:

your welcome!

I need help im looking for a certain animation where it looks like the character is wishing for something with their eyes closed

1 Like

I think you are looking for eyes_closed if it’s in Ink.

yeah cause the only thing i found was this 06%20AM

Ok thanx cause i could try this one what is it called

talk_handraised_happy_loop

1 Like

I need help with placing my characters, could you help me with that?

sure

Ok do you have Instagram?

yes i do its kayls_episode

1 Like

Ok thank you, I will message you there.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.