Keep a character small when they walk onscreen

So I’m having some trouble. I had 4 characters small off screen and I want to keep them small when they walk on screen but everytime they walk on screen, they start growing to their default sizes then one of my characters are stuck on the wrong size. How can I keep my characters small when they walk on screen and stand where I want them?

1 Like

Ugh, that happens to me too… but I’m not so sure on how to fix it.

@JemU776 ? sorry for the tag

1 Like

Can you show me your script?

1 Like

do not writer enter screen instead do this (change name and number to fit

@NAME spot 1.250 45 10

@NAME walks to spot 1.250 161 -5 in 2

2 Likes

Pretty sure that’s the issue indeed

1 Like

Happy birthday :partying_face:

And I agree with @line123462 , spot them offscreen using spot direction and have them enter with spot direction (I’d keep the first number and third number the same, only changing the middle one). Can use layers too :+1:

Threads/resources that will help:

&

2 Likes

Thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m going to plug it here but this is exactly why I did this topic flag me if you want I want this topic to get as much coverage as it can so we can see major change in user stories :woman_shrugging:

1 Like

It might be hard to see because I took a screenshot from my phone. I wrote the script on a desktop and I’m not home to be around it

Yeah that’s exactly what we thought, don’t write @CHARACTER enters from left to screen left, make them walk to where you want them to be from the off screen spot you already have using @CHARACTER walks to spot x y

Going to plug this in again : check out my topic on directing, in the section “MOVING CHARACTERS” I explained this much better

This is the section I’m talking about. You can check out the rest to help you out in the future

Bratz 2.0?

Fanfiction isn’t allowed.

You can read the content guidelines here:

&

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.