Keep choosing until you land on a Episode romance story!

Keep choosing till you land on an option… Choose one.

As it it turns out, majority of Episode stories are romance. Sooo… Yeah. All of these stories have romance in them. It might give you a good story to read.

Once you reach the :heart: emoji, stop! That’s the story you need to go read. Unless you’ve already read it… Then either re-read it or retry.

If romance is the meal, what’s the appetizer?

Fantasy

Which is more your style?

Kingdoms/Medieval

Which of these sound interesting?

Knights

:heart: I Married a Knight by earlgreytea
An accident sends a writer to another world. The twist? She’s now a tyrant married to a ruthless knight who hates her. Can she rewrite her fate and find her way home?

Rival Kingdoms

:heart: Finding Emerald by Sarah Kieser
After waking up in your rivals Kingdom with no memories of who you are or where you’re from, you’ll find that your sworn enemy isn’t as bad as he’s made to seem. {LL, CC, ART}

Mystical Creatures (Vampires, dragons, etc.)

Which “creature”?

Vampire

There’s lots of vampire stories. Which one?

You are the vampire!

:heart: Bound to Bite by Arrows
As if being a newborn vampire wasn’t complicated enough! Cursed to find true love in a human only, can you resist the temptations of the dark side? (Customize your characters)

Slowburn & Tear Jerker

:heart: Bite My Tongue by Alphan
All Celia’s existence has been about living her life the good way, but what happens when the ultimate sin called Winston Hayes crosses her path? (CC/LL)

Classical

:heart: EAT ME UP by Heli
You’re new in town and on your first day you meet an extremely hot boy, who keeps a dark secret. A dangerous game of love and lust starts to unfold. (Customizable)

Dragons

:heart: The Dragon Bride by earlgreytea
Dragged into a magical realm, you’re mistaken as the bride to a dragon prince with a dark secret. Will you choose to win his heart or escape? What will you uncover along the way?

Werewolves

:heart: Wolves Coven by DaisyDukes
Hated by most and feared by all she’s a hybrid who won’t stop until justice is served for her father’s death. But what happens when she comes face to face with his killer.

Magic School

Choose one.

Path to learning magic.

:heart: College of Eternity by sophookles
As a non-human, you are chosen to go to college of eternity, to specify your powers. Will you be able to get your degree and find romance and friends on the way? (3LI/female&maleLI)

Love Potion

:heart: Black Magic by E R Gurney & Art by Sucre
Your first semester at Wandsworth’s Academy of Wizardry is off to a flying start… until a rogue love potion has the most SEXY guy/girl there falling at your feet!

Dystopia

There’s a lot of REALLY good dystopia. Pick yours!

Mind reading.

:heart: Mindreader by Alusza
A mind-reading fraud is forced to quiet her criminal life and go undercover in high school. Torn between a cold FBI agent and a hot teacher - who will win her heart?
Art scenes, CC

Government Experiments

:heart: Sector 9 by Batsy
Taken from prison to be experimented on, Harlynn White is infected with a virus that causes her to kill anyone she touches. (C.C. LGBT option)

Divergent Vibes

:heart: BEHIND THE WALL by Khrema
In the distant future, all people aged 20 have to go through the Initiation ritual. But things don’t go as planned when you find out what goes on behind the wall.

Adventure

Which one?

Futuristic/Tech Vibes

:heart: The Clockwork Hearts by Khrema
Lyra is a troublemaking tomboy who meets a mysterious man with a magic watch. What will happen as she joins his quest for blood and revenge? | ART SCENES | Point system.

Exploring the Kingdom

:heart: Birds of Passage by Brooke Adair
An opportunity given out of despair brings you one step closer to your dreams of being an explorer for your kingdom.

Comedy

Which is more up your alley?

Sitcom Vibes

:heart: Legally Clueless by Charlie Cee
Avery runs into a few mishaps when she moves to NYC for college. Follow her and her new roommates as they navigate love, friendship and young adulthood. | Full CC

Best Friend's Brother

:heart: Obviously You by Nixx
Two words: Jaxon Parker.
Jax is your best friend’s sexy, older brother. Will lust take over, or will you be the first to tame the alluring beast?

Mystery

Which is your style?

Falling for a Cop

:heart: Yes, Officer by Millie.S
After a wild college party, you’re thrown into a life of gangs, crime and horror, but will a sexy and mysterious detective see your innocence and pull you back to reality? (CC/LL)

Undercover CIA

:heart: Mindreader by Alusza
A mind-reading fraud is forced to quit her criminal life and go undercover in high school. Torn between a cold FBI agent and a hot teacher - who will win her heart? Art scenes, CC

Some tissues to wipe away my tears.

Gosh, same. I love a story that makes me cry. Choose one.

Realistic Fiction

:heart: Dare to Dream by Sarah Robbins
Ava’s convinced love is nothing like the movies. That is, until a single deal with Bradford’s top film students proves her wrong. It’s better.

Fantasy

Do you like vampires?

Yes

:heart: Bite My Tongue by Alphan
All Celia’s existence has been about living her life the good way, but what happens when the ultimate sin called Winston Hayes crosses her path? (CC/LL)

No

:heart: Birds of Passage by Brooke Adair
An opportunity given out of despair brings you one step closer to your dreams of being an explorer for your kingdom.

Romance is the meal AND the appetizer, sister!

Lucky for you, there are plenty of 100% romance stories! Choose your favorite romantic dynamic.

Best Friends

Which sort of best friends?

Childhood Friends

:heart: Paper Planes by Lina Sofia
Elliot and Ro are living proof that a boy and a girl can be “just friends” - until lines begin to blur. But is the off-chance of love worth risking a decade long friendship for?

Friends with Benefits

:heart: Somewhere Along the way by Coni B.
You and Shane have been best friends for seven years, but after a drunken night together things start to heat up. [INK/CC]

Falling for an Athlete

:heart: Jaded Love by Bri
You: a jaded girl who writes off men after a bad experience. Lincoln Fox: a misunderstood professional football player who doesn’t commit. You’re his game changer. Is he yours? (CC)

Cheerleading

:heart: Back in Season by Sincerely Brandi
As a pro cheerleader, nothing comes easy. Especially when your ex is the start athlete of the football team. With dating being forbidden, will you let go of one dream for another?

Southern Belle

:heart: Finding Sunshine by Bri
She’s a sweet southern girl. He’s a famous architect from the city. Will they fall for each other while surrounded by the charm of the south or are their worlds too different? (CC)

Unexpected Love

:heart: Ten steps to her door by Nelles
Adam is a successful business owner who has only two things to wish for: to get out of his wheelchair and gain the love of his bestfriend Anna. LL, Male MC, CC

High School Romance

:heart: Make Up Your Mind by Bar S.
After agreeing to help Or Stern on a school project, Daniel Atwood soon realizes that love is not an exact science. Unfortunately for him, science is the only thing he’s good at.

10 Likes

This is great!

1 Like

I got Finding Emerald!! One of my favourites😌

2 Likes

Moved to Episode Fan Community since this is related to Episode stories. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley:

Omg finding sunshine and jaded love is super good! Bri is such a talented author

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.