:yay: Keeping Track of Requests (SUBMIT YOUR REQUESTS HERE) :yay:

To keep track of people’s request who submit it here. If we get that request fufilled, (since there’s a weekly update) I check it off and put down the date it was given to us. Otherwise, for the requests we haven’t gotten yet, I put links for everyone to be able to support the topic without having to go search for it manually.

Think of it as a way for Episode to not forget what we want. :blob_hearts:

2 Likes

thats so cool thank you

2 Likes

Of course! If you ever have a request you can always submit it here so it can gain more recoginition and it’ll have a higher chance of getting implemented that way :heart: just make sure you put down the thread link so i’ll be able to add it as well.

2 Likes

new request here ANIMATION: Talking While Injured

2 Likes

@clarkies- Added to “Medium Requests” under “Art/Animation” :blob_hearts:

2 Likes

Here are some requests I made:

Here are some they’ve honored :white_check_mark:

this one is kinda somewhat, like I’d still like more strong noses but we got some new strong noses recently

image this one they somewhat did, they gave us spray painting

image this one they somewhat did, they gave us the new natural fro

image this one they somewhat did, they gave us pride stuff but not for specific identities like bi, trans, lesbian, etc

2 Likes

Thank you! Just give me like five minutes to add all this in :joy:

2 Likes

Lol thank you!

2 Likes

Done! :sparkling_heart:

@clarkies - Here’s your receipt :point_down:t3: If you’d like me to change anything please let me know!

• Added “More Natural Lip Colors” to “Minor Requests” under “PORTAL” :blob_hearts:
  • Added “Animation: Choking” to “Medium Requests” under “Art/Animation” :blob_hearts:
  • Added “Hair: Stop Pushing the Hairline Back” to “Medium Requests” under “PORTAL” :blob_hearts:
  • Added "Animation: Falling to your kneees” to “Minor Requests” under “Art/Animation” :blob_hearts:
  • Added “Animation: Squat to Stand Rear” to “Minor Requests” under “Art/Animation” :blob_hearts:
  • Added “Feature: Add Your Own Approved Overlays as Props” to “Major Requests” under “PORTAL” :blob_hearts:
  • Added “Animation: Standing With Eyes Closed” to “Minor Requests” under “Art/Animation” :blob_hearts:
  • Added “Animation: Light Punch” to “Minor Requests” under “Art/Animation” :blob_hearts:
  • Added “Feature: More Accessible Zoom and Character Placement” to “Minor Requests” under “PORTAL” :blob_hearts:
  • Added “Sound: Breathing” to “Minor Requests” under “PORTAL” :blob_hearts:
  • Added “Hair: Dreads Pigtail Updo” to “Medium Requests” under “Art/Animation” :blob_hearts:
  • Added “Animation: More Flirty Talking + Walking” to “Medium Requests” under “Art/Animation” :blob_hearts:
  • Added “Body Freckles” to “Major Requests” under “PORTAL” :blob_hearts:
  • Added “Hair: Dreads Pigtail Updo” to “Medium Requests” under “Art/Animation” :blob_hearts:
  • Added “Action: More Diagonal Actions” to “Medium Requests” under “Art/Animation” :blob_hearts:
  • Added "Background: New Graveyards to “Minor Requests” under “Art/Animation” :blob_hearts:
  • Added “Hair: More 4B & 4C” to “Major Requests” under “Art/Animation” :blob_hearts:
  • Added “More Old People Faces” to “Major Requests” under “PORTAL” :blob_hearts:
  • Added “Animation: Goofy Faces” to “Medium Requests” under “Art/Animtion” :blob_hearts:
  • Added “Stronger Noses for LL Females” to “Medium Requests” under “PORTAL” :blob_hearts:
  • Added “Animation: Painting/Drawing” to “Medium Requests” under “Art/Animtion” :blob_hearts:
  • Added “Hair: New Afro, twists and styles for LL Men” to “Major Requests” under “Art/Animation” :blob_hearts:
  • Added “Specified Pride Clothes & Tattoos” to “Major Requests” under “Art/Animtion” :blob_hearts:

3 Likes

Kk! Thank you so much!

2 Likes

Vitiligo Skin

@MiyakoMiyu

4 Likes

If there’s any topic related to Vitiligo, can you please link it here so I can add it to the top? If not, it’s perfectly fine but I just thought I’d ask since it would be easier and you can get people to support it that way. :sparkling_heart:

2 Likes

done :,)

1 Like

Thank you! It’s much more helpful that way people can go support the thread and it will have a higher chance of being implemented! :relaxed:

3 Likes

This is great! You’ve organized it well too.

2 Likes

Thank you. I figured it would be easier so everyone feels like their request is heard. Every single request on here is important, whether major, medium, or minor :heart:

3 Likes

What request are you submitting? (Title) Let display names be interchangable in script
Link to thread: FEATURE: Let Display Names Be Interchangeable In Script
Major, Medium, or Minor request? Minor
PORTAL, Art/Animation or APP? PORTAL
Would you like to be tagged when that request is fufilled? I do, but since @Little_Onion onion is the one who created the thread, you should ask him

1 Like

Oh my, I’m SO sorry I didn’t even see this! Thank you so much for filling out the form, it’s deeply appreciated :heart: :pleading_face:

1 Like

dont forget male underwear, no more briefs boxers please also more tattoos

I have a question how do episode actually receive these requests?

1 Like