:yay: Keeping Track of Requests (SUBMIT YOUR REQUESTS HERE) :yay:

Here are some requests I made:

Here are some they’ve honored :white_check_mark:

this one is kinda somewhat, like I’d still like more strong noses but we got some new strong noses recently

image this one they somewhat did, they gave us spray painting

image this one they somewhat did, they gave us the new natural fro

image this one they somewhat did, they gave us pride stuff but not for specific identities like bi, trans, lesbian, etc

2 Likes

Thank you! Just give me like five minutes to add all this in :joy:

2 Likes

Lol thank you!

2 Likes

Done! :sparkling_heart:

@clarkies - Here’s your receipt :point_down:t3: If you’d like me to change anything please let me know!

• Added “More Natural Lip Colors” to “Minor Requests” under “PORTAL” :blob_hearts:
  • Added “Animation: Choking” to “Medium Requests” under “Art/Animation” :blob_hearts:
  • Added “Hair: Stop Pushing the Hairline Back” to “Medium Requests” under “PORTAL” :blob_hearts:
  • Added "Animation: Falling to your kneees” to “Minor Requests” under “Art/Animation” :blob_hearts:
  • Added “Animation: Squat to Stand Rear” to “Minor Requests” under “Art/Animation” :blob_hearts:
  • Added “Feature: Add Your Own Approved Overlays as Props” to “Major Requests” under “PORTAL” :blob_hearts:
  • Added “Animation: Standing With Eyes Closed” to “Minor Requests” under “Art/Animation” :blob_hearts:
  • Added “Animation: Light Punch” to “Minor Requests” under “Art/Animation” :blob_hearts:
  • Added “Feature: More Accessible Zoom and Character Placement” to “Minor Requests” under “PORTAL” :blob_hearts:
  • Added “Sound: Breathing” to “Minor Requests” under “PORTAL” :blob_hearts:
  • Added “Hair: Dreads Pigtail Updo” to “Medium Requests” under “Art/Animation” :blob_hearts:
  • Added “Animation: More Flirty Talking + Walking” to “Medium Requests” under “Art/Animation” :blob_hearts:
  • Added “Body Freckles” to “Major Requests” under “PORTAL” :blob_hearts:
  • Added “Hair: Dreads Pigtail Updo” to “Medium Requests” under “Art/Animation” :blob_hearts:
  • Added “Action: More Diagonal Actions” to “Medium Requests” under “Art/Animation” :blob_hearts:
  • Added "Background: New Graveyards to “Minor Requests” under “Art/Animation” :blob_hearts:
  • Added “Hair: More 4B & 4C” to “Major Requests” under “Art/Animation” :blob_hearts:
  • Added “More Old People Faces” to “Major Requests” under “PORTAL” :blob_hearts:
  • Added “Animation: Goofy Faces” to “Medium Requests” under “Art/Animtion” :blob_hearts:
  • Added “Stronger Noses for LL Females” to “Medium Requests” under “PORTAL” :blob_hearts:
  • Added “Animation: Painting/Drawing” to “Medium Requests” under “Art/Animtion” :blob_hearts:
  • Added “Hair: New Afro, twists and styles for LL Men” to “Major Requests” under “Art/Animation” :blob_hearts:
  • Added “Specified Pride Clothes & Tattoos” to “Major Requests” under “Art/Animtion” :blob_hearts:

3 Likes

Kk! Thank you so much!

2 Likes

Vitiligo Skin

@MiyakoMiyu

4 Likes

If there’s any topic related to Vitiligo, can you please link it here so I can add it to the top? If not, it’s perfectly fine but I just thought I’d ask since it would be easier and you can get people to support it that way. :sparkling_heart:

2 Likes

done :,)

1 Like

Thank you! It’s much more helpful that way people can go support the thread and it will have a higher chance of being implemented! :relaxed:

3 Likes

This is great! You’ve organized it well too.

2 Likes

Thank you. I figured it would be easier so everyone feels like their request is heard. Every single request on here is important, whether major, medium, or minor :heart:

3 Likes

What request are you submitting? (Title) Let display names be interchangable in script
Link to thread: FEATURE: Let Display Names Be Interchangeable In Script
Major, Medium, or Minor request? Minor
PORTAL, Art/Animation or APP? PORTAL
Would you like to be tagged when that request is fufilled? I do, but since @Little_Onion onion is the one who created the thread, you should ask him

1 Like

Oh my, I’m SO sorry I didn’t even see this! Thank you so much for filling out the form, it’s deeply appreciated :heart: :pleading_face:

1 Like

dont forget male underwear, no more briefs boxers please also more tattoos

I have a question how do episode actually receive these requests?

1 Like

This is just to keep track of what we got and what we want :sparkles: that way we don’t forget what standards we’re trying to set here :heart:

I mean in your key
You have different symbols for what has been received what hasn’t been received and what has been declined and partly viewed. How do episode actually get these requests in the first place?

2 Likes

I take them from the feature and art category and put them into the following categories, then depending on each art release we get, I either check them off or I check them off as either partially received or not all all. Episode doesn’t see these, (at least I don’t think so) but we do as a community; so we know what to push for when asking for a request. I also include links to the request threads so you can support them.

What request are you submitting? (Title) FEATURE: Switch from Spotlight to Cinematic if started a story in Spotlight
Link to thread: FEATURE: Switch from Spotlight to Cinematic if started a story in Spotlight
Major, Medium, or Minor request? I think that’s a medium request
PORTAL, Art/Animation or APP? PORTAL
Would you like to be tagged when that request is fufilled? yes I would
@MiyakoMiyu

1 Like

What request are you submitting? (Title) CLOTHING : Kilts and tartan
Link to thread: CLOTHING : Kilts and tartan
Major, Medium, or Minor request? Medium
PORTAL, Art/Animation or APP? Art/Animation
Would you like to be tagged when that request is fufilled? Yes

1 Like