:yay: Keeping Track of Requests (SUBMIT YOUR REQUESTS HERE) :yay:

@ColeCatalyst - Added to “Medium Requests”
@Someone2 - Added to “Medium Requests”
@_sienna - Added to “Medium Requests”

4 Likes

winter jackets/ clothes for plus size

4 Likes

Ability to mute music/sound within the app
Wheelchair props and wheelchair user actions as there are not enough sit actions to illustrate a wheelchair user.

4 Likes
5 Likes

More graceful dancing. It’s all just those moves you do in a club. Thanks!

5 Likes

@Farah_DeSantis - Added to “Minor Requests” since it is asking for a single clothing item
@Emmzy - Added to “Minor Requests” since there is already a request for wheelchair animations on the list above :blob_hearts:
@episodemichi - Plaster casts have been added to the list already :blob_hearts:
@Maeverie.Rivera - Added to “Minor Requests”

2 Likes

Untitled (38)

9/10/2020 - Hey everyone, just letting you guys know that I’d greatly appreciate it if you could tag me whenever an art release fulfills any of the requests on here, that way I can change the status of the requests to “received.”

Thanks! :blob_hearts:

6 Likes
6 Likes

@noyaan - Added to “Minor Requests” since we already have slow dancing, and this would be an addition :blob_hearts:
@Cookie_blue - Added to “Minor Requests” since we already have holding hands, and this would be an addition :blob_hearts:

3 Likes
3 Likes

What is this thread for? Why was I tagged? :thinking:

1 Like

To keep track of requests based on popularity :heart: If you didn’t want to be tagged, I apologize. I’m just tagging people who I assume want to add their requests on here so they can be tracked and tagged when it’s implemented into the portal :penguin:

4 Likes

I think theres a template for that if im not wrong

2 Likes

I feel like these 2 should be moved to medium or major requests

This is a great idea btw! :two_hearts:

4 Likes

Also, can you add my request?

3 Likes

For turning the music on/off?
I did create a template so it was probably mine ha ha ha. But not all authors want to do that :confused: at least if episode had it built into there app it would make it easier for readers to turn sound on and off whenever they wanted to xxx

3 Likes

yes thats true, also i think it was you lol xx

2 Likes

:joy: no worries although it’s not working at the moment there is a bug on episodes side. There is another way around it that I am working on but it does mean it takes more work to do it.

2 Likes

Oh ok :joy: lmk when it comes out!

1 Like

@Superpup - I moved the two requests to “Major” :heart: and revamped the original post to include three seperate sections under the categories. Hope that helps :blob_sun:

2 Likes