:yay: Keeping Track of Requests (SUBMIT YOUR REQUESTS HERE) :yay:

Hey everyone! I changed “Dramatic animations for LL” to “partially received” per today’s asset update! Please do tag me when we get another update so I can update this thread!

Also don’t hesitate to add your requests here, and make sure you add a link so we can support it!

3 Likes

@MiyakoMiyu

3 Likes

@LeviTheLunatic - Added to “Major Requests” under “PORTAL” :blob_hearts:

2 Likes

If I explain it poorly I’ll simplyfy. It would be overlays that you would put on skin like you would put stickers on objects in 3D Drawing

2 Likes

Hey Honey Pot :honey_pot: @MiyakoMiyu ,

Did you mark that we received the animation: react_facepalm_disappointed ? I forgot to mention that we got that animation last week.

2 Likes

Ah, thank you for reminding me! I’ll mark it down :blob_hearts: :blob_turtle:

1 Like

Wonderful!!! Thanks Baby Cakes :cake:!!!

1 Like

We also got a ton of rustic wedding backgrounds and overlays!!!

2 Likes

Holding or putting on glasses animation! :blush:

2 Likes

@Randomwriter07 - Added to “Minor Requests” under “Art/Animation” :blob_hearts:

2 Likes

Neck tattoos :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :grimacing:

2 Likes

Are you asking for them to be put on the list?
If so, they’re already under “Medium Requests - Art/Animation” :blob_hearts:

2 Likes

oh okay thank you! I didn’t know they were already in the list. :scream: :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks for adding my thead! Which one did you add? :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Ah, I can’t go into see. Maybe if you look over the thread names you’ll recogonize one that is yours and you can check to see which one I added?

2 Likes

im sorry i dont understand what this is for?

2 Likes

To keep track of people’s request who submit it here. If we get that request fufilled, (since there’s a weekly update) I check it off and put down the date it was given to us. Otherwise, for the requests we haven’t gotten yet, I put links for everyone to be able to support the topic without having to go search for it manually.

Think of it as a way for Episode to not forget what we want. :blob_hearts:

2 Likes

thats so cool thank you

2 Likes

Of course! If you ever have a request you can always submit it here so it can gain more recoginition and it’ll have a higher chance of getting implemented that way :heart: just make sure you put down the thread link so i’ll be able to add it as well.

2 Likes

new request here ANIMATION: Talking While Injured

2 Likes