Keke reads CLOSED

I realize that this may not be a good idea…
Im sorry for wasting each and one of your time and making you all feel pressured for following my rules.

3 Likes

Hi, I have like 0 motivation and so do not have any stories out right now, so I’m only coming here to say that this is literally such a nice thing to do :joy::heart:

Bump!

1 Like

Thanks😅

Moved to Promote Your Story since you’re doing this for story promotion. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics, and feel to PM me if there are any questions. :wink:

1 Like

This is a lovely idea and so kind of you!! Thank you.

Password: Keke

My IG is; @sam.episodes
Author: The_saminator
Title: Oblivious
Episodes: 9 (so far)
Description: When socially awkward Leanna catches the eye of equally awkward Kai things can’t get more awkward, can they?
Style: INK
Genre: comedy-romance

Thank you so much for doing this! You’re amazing! Much love! Also I don’t have an insta but I would love a promotion! :sparkling_heart:
Title: Mystery on Hanging Hill Lane
Author: Marshmallow O.
Genre: Mystery, Romance, Comedy
Summary: Time is running out as you and your friends try to escape the mysterious sleepover that you were invited to… Read to uncover the Mystery on Hanging Hill Lane.
Chapters: 3 (More to come)
Style: Limelight

Create your own characters and Choices Matter!:blush:

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6250660385652736
Shortened Link: https://bit.ly/2FHhOMS

Hi thank you, but can you please re-read my rules and fill out the form, I’ll be nice and let you off the hook.:hearts:

1 Like

Sorry I’m gonna have to decline…:slightly_smiling_face:
Please re-read the rules and come back tommorrow.

May I ask what I did wrong?

You didn’t fill your story exactly like I have in the form.

=also no password…

So sorry. Got it mixed up. I think I fixed it.

2 Likes

I love the fact that you’re actually doing something this useful that might and probably will get some more small authors out there to be a bit or a lot bigger! Thanks for this thread❤️

Password: KeKe

I would love if you could read and promote my story! Also I hope you can keep it in mind that this is my very first story so the first chapters don’t have the best animating because I was bad at it first, I’m planning on revamping it soon!
Instagram: episode.inkkee

Author: inkkee
Title: The Princess Of Fiore
Episodes: 10 (more coming soon)
Genre: romance
Description: The story follow an 18 year old princess whose life got turned upside down on the night of her 18th birthday. What exactly happened on that fateful night? And what will happen after she falls in love with a non royal boy?
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6074505541582848

Oh i’m sorry can I try again?

Read
**Author; Molly
**Title: Tied Together
**Episodes:5
**Description: Sydney has everything she had ever wanted but what happens when her mafia life takes it all away?
**Genre:Romance
**Does choices matter?No
link:
Cover:

1 Like

@Keke_3 Hi there! Thank you so much for this thread, it really means a lot to me :heart:
I would like a read and promotion please!

Even though I would like you to give what I’ve published so far a read, if you don’t want to read more than 3 chapters, that’s completely fine :slight_smile:
Every read counts for me right now :blush:

Password: Keke

Promote and Read
~Follow my instagram account: kekeepy.reads~ I’m sorry, I don’t have instagram :pensive:
(Optional) ~Tell me your instagram account N/A
Author: Empress
Title: Twisted
Episodes: 8 (ongoing)
Description:
Was I naive… or guilty? Honest… or a liar? Maybe you can be a better judge of it than me. But listen to this story carefully. It’s quite… Twisted.
Genre: Mystery
link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6469597339189248

Sure ok but it would be late due to not reading everything. :slightly_smiling_face:

Thank you but can you please re-read my thread and I gonna have to decline you for today…:slightly_smiling_face:

HERE’S HELP TO FINDING THE FORM.:sweat_smile:

PLEASE FILL EXACTLY LIKE ON THE FORM.
@The_Saminator @Marshmallow_O @inkkee
@manand61
Sorry if I’m being demanding but it helps me understand your story when you answer my forms.

Thanks for following the form I’ll read your story. I don’t see no password but I’ll let you off the hook. :sweat_smile:

I’m sorry… I didn’t realize I didn’t follow the form correctly…
I’m going to edit my post again, so you can just look back there.
I’m sorry again if I caused you any trouble…

1 Like