Keke's Reviews :) CLOSED

PLEASE READ ALL

Hello, I’m Keke and I realized that I don’t read that much of episode stories so I want to read many stories as I can! :smiley: (even ones that are not really my type of stories!) I also want to give out reviews and help authors better their story!
For one thing is, I’m not really good at grammar or past, present, and future tense verbs so I can’t help you with that…:sweat:
But I do know how coding works and everything, but I’m NOT an expert in coding and I’m also not that much of a beginner! :smiley:
Another thing to point out is, if your story is not my type of story I would NEVER tell you I don’t like it, I’m just a reviewer helping out also, every story is unique in their own ways! that’s what makes stories great! :heart_eyes::smiley:
RULES:

1. First, please have manners before you post your story.
Like an example say "Thank you for creating this thread, I hope you give my story a try!"
If you just paste your story without saying thank you (or at least say please) then I would think you didn’t read my summary on this thread.:sweat: Also, I would love to review someone who is polite.

1. Second, PLEASE READ ALL THIS SUMMARY IN THIS THREAD!
    Seriously how would you know? how my review works if you don’t read it…
    Also, It would be nice if you do. :slightly_smiling_face:

3. I would only review 1 person at a time!
So when you ask for a review tell me how many episodes you want me to review!:blush:
That all I have to say! I hope I can help you guys with your stories! :grin:

4. First, say thank you then put in
Title:
Author:
Episodes:
Description:
How many episodes you want to review:
link:
(You can put anything else that you needed me to know!)

~I WILL DO REVIEWS AGAIN SOON~

1 Like

Title: The Pregnancy Curse
Author: Dr.Smile
Episodes: 2
Description: Being the bad boy always seems like fun and games, but for every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction. Too bad Tristan Stuart realized this way too late. [Male MC]

Thank you for this thread and for the time spent to create it. I’d appreciate it if you review both episodes, please. <3

2 Likes

Hi! I would love a review! Thanks in advance!

Name: Girl of Deception
Author: IDON’TKNOW
Episodes: 9
Description: Aria Lamar has is all. She’s rich, beautiful and smart. But she’s a selfish arrogant jerk. Little does she know that’s all about to change.

2 Likes

Thank you so much for reading everything I’ll have the review done today or tomorrow! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Thanks for saying thanks! :slightly_smiling_face: I have a question?
How many episodes would you like me to review?:thinking:

1 Like

Is it possible for you to review 5 episodes? Or is that too much? I understand if it is. Thanks again!

1 Like

It’s fine! Thank you for responding! :grinning:

1 Like

Keke do you love m-
sorry, please read my story
I understand if you don’t want to read my story because of that
Title: Freakish
Author: Oli Deshae
Episodes: 9 and more comin soon
Description: Becoming friends with the new boy is an interesting task as he gets to know your freakish personality.
How many episodes you want to review: At least two, there’s 9 if you feel like reading more
link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4548827255406592
if you do read, thank you

1 Like

Of course, I’ll read your story! :grinning:
I just need to finish two reviews
so I’ll have a review for you tomorrow or in In the 23rd. :blush:

1 Like

thank you

1 Like

your welcome! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

@Dr.Smile07
I would like to share some screenshots with your review and I was wondering if you wanted here or Pm? :slightly_smiling_face:

My story is quite new and so advice/criticism is needed thanks in advance for doing things like this
Title: Powerful Partners
Author: Chloe
Episodes: 9
Description: Lucy and Jake both have not 1 but two powers. follow them uncover their past and what they must do to reclaim their thrones, from their evil relatives.
How many Episodes you want me to review: All of them if possible
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4843855985115136
Cover:

1 Like

I’ll gladly review your story! :blush:
It might take me a long time since I have to review 9 episodes.

OMG I will check out the story but can I just say that your cover is absolutely fab!!! :heart_eyes:

Thank you for creating this thread. I would love it if you would review mine. Judging by this post. You seem like a genuinely nice person
Title: A Divine Tale
Author: Emily Mason
Episodes: 15 (ongoing)
Description: Individuals with supernatural power are called divinus. They are forced to live in a world that hates them. Someone has decided to kill them all. Including you.
How many episodes i would like you to review: 3 episodes. (But i strongly suggest you read them all if you can)
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5173788429254656
This isn’t a choice based story
If you could finish my story I would really appreciate it if you did.

1 Like

Hey! It’s so nice of you to review some stories, that is really helpful! If you still have time, I would be grateful if you ready my story. It’s my first one and I just started. Additionally, English is not my first language so there might be some mistakes.

Title: Dreams and Nightmares
Author: Dreamer
Episodes: 3 published episodes, the 4th one is already done and the 5th one will be done soon. I’ll publish them soon, so maybe if you have others who want a review, take them first, I think you can understand the story better if you’ve read at least the first 4 episodes.
Description: Mature themes! Scarlet had a rough past and it looks like it’s not getting better after she was bought by some mysterious guy. Will she ever turn her life from a nightmare to a dream?
How many episodes you want to review: As many as you want to. I’d be glad if you could read 4 but if you don’t have time to then it’s okay.
Link:

Thank you so much! I would really appreciate your review! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi @Keke_3 and thank you for doing this! I would love it if you reviewed my story. :hugs:

Story Title: Soccer Moms: Blast to the Future
Author Name: Winter05 with Episode Royalty
Customization?: Limited
Style: INK
Genre: Drama
Episodes: 6 [COMPLETE]
Story Description: All it takes is one shot to change your whole life. Win or lose, nothing will ever be the same.
Instagram Names: @winter05.episode with @penroyalty
Story Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6395210318086144

~ Winter :snowflake:

If you still have time I would really appreciate you looking at my story. Thank you! :slight_smile:

Title: Autumn Falls.
Author: Luna.
Episodes: 30
Description: As Autumn falls in love for the first time, her life begins to fall apart. As a web of dirty secrets & lies unravel, a dangerous connection between their families is discovered.
How many episodes you want to review: 5
link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4984401030283264

2 Likes

Here is good.