Keke's Reviews :) CLOSED

@RainbowCat
Sure! and thanks for being aware of that, it makes my life easier! :smiley:

@AnonymousAuthor1
I realized that I won’t be taking other reviews after I’m finished with the other reviews.
I’m really sorry.

1 Like

@WinterMoon05
I forgot to ask you about posting your review/screenshots.
Is it fine that I PM your review/screenshots?

Yeah, that’s fine. :slight_smile:

1 Like

@blue.moon.writes
I have finished your review and I was wondering if you wanted me to PM?

I don’t mind if you put it on here :slight_smile:

Kay then :smile:

~REVIEW~
I read 5 episodes in your story and it was very touching, well written, and deep. :sob: :+1:
EPISODES 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5
DIRECTING
Your directing was amazing! I loved that you have the characters active/realistic, I’m really amazed at the fact of how you make the characters walk in their positions. Lastly, the overlays really impressed me. :smiley:

INTRO BACKGROUND
I really like that you gave a warning to readers about matured themes and strong words also by giving a heads up on not to click really fast. Additionally, I loved the background that shows a rose and it tells you what chapter it is, it’s really pretty. :purple_heart:

MISTAKES, ERRORS, ETC

In picture: 1
Autumn’s speech bubble was kind of in her face and above her.
(Also her speech bubble pointer was pointing at her)
I think you should move it so readers be able to see her face.

In picture: 2
JONAH
No of us can control everything.

Did you meant: None of us can control everything.

In picture: 3
You had Autumn’s name on Jonah’s speech bubble.
(I’m for sure if you made a mistake, maybe check it out and see?) :thinking:

Overall, those were the minor problem in your story, most of your speech bubbles were really good.

WHAT I LIKE ABOUT YOUR STORY!
I think I like almost EVERYTHING in your story! (except for the sexual parts) :sweat_smile:
I really loved how well written the story was. I loved that I can learn more of Autumn as she slowly develops to be more of herself. :heart: I really loved the romance between Autumn and Jonah, it was like they were soul mates, I loved that they have so much in common and I loved that I can read and understand what they think about each other in their mind. :heart_eyes: I was really sad that Autumn’s mom has cancer. (It must be really hard for her… especially when her mom was everything to her. :disappointed_relieved:) I love her Mom, even though cancer she’s still close to her daughter and teases her about her love life. Additionally, I really like Sofia! She’s such a great friend to Autumn and I also ship her with Jonas. (even though they just have sex with each other. :no_mouth:) Additionally Loved that Kat is in the friend group. :slightly_smiling_face: Okay, I have to say that, I really upset with Annabella just making Autumn’s life worse… but I also kind of feel bad for her. (I hope she changes her ways. :pensive:) I have to say that I loved the way that Jonah and Autumn have great taste in music and that Jonah plays the guitar and Autumn plays the drums. (The music was really amazing! :musical_note::slightly_smiling_face:) Lastly, I really loved the storyline and the plot, it’s really great. (besides the sexual parts) :slightly_smiling_face:

OVERALL
I really like your story, it’s really great. :slightly_smiling_face:
I really loved how well written the story is, it makes you understand what’s happening with Autumn. I also loved that Autumn has such amazing people in her life that supports, pushes her, and loves her. :heart_eyes: (That for one, really warms my heart. :heart:) Additionally, I was wondering if you made the backgrounds yourself or you gave credit in Instagram? (I didn’t see much credit with the overlays, if you did gave credit then please let me know.) Lastly, Keep writing for what you love :heart: and don’t give up! Also, thank you for having me review such a beautiful story! :smiley::heart:

Love Keke :sweat_smile:
P.S. How do you put two backgrounds together whenever you show two characters talking on the phone together? :slightly_smiling_face:
P.S.S. How long did it take you to put out a wonderful story with nice directing? :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Thank you for such a beautiful review! :slight_smile:

I have been and corrected those mistakes, thank you for spotting them.

I’m really glad you took time to see all the character development and the relationships they have with each other. Especially as you mentioned Jonas, he was a bit of a jerk at the beginning but it was to point out than him and Annabella had a toxic relationship and they brought out the worst in each other. There’s lots more to come with Jonas and Sofia’s relationship :slight_smile:

I make all the overlays and backgrounds myself, literally everything in my story is done by me, so it takes me at least three weeks to put together each chapter. I know most people don’t like waiting that long, but I’d hope the quality of the story is worth it. (I also run my own business so sometimes it surprises me I find time to write)

The split background I make by downloading the two backgrounds and putting them together on canva, then uploading it back to Episode.

I’d also just like to mention something regarding all the mature stuff (in case anyone reads this and is wondering) that there is nothing explicit, I try to imply stuff without giving too much detail but most of all I like to focus on the intense chemistry between the two in a tasteful way. (I hope I’ve succeeded).

Thank you again for taking time to read my story :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you for telling me this, it really makes sense.
Also yes a great story is made when you take your time which you suceeded in doing and that’s how your story is really great!. :smiley:
Wow you’re really great at making your own backgrounds and overlays. :slightly_smiling_face:
Thanks again. :slightly_smiling_face:

@ToriReignZ
I have the review done, I was wondering if you wanted me to post your review here or PM?

Pm

okay then.

Thank you so much :heart:
Title: KILL YOUR DREAMS
Author: Anna
Episodes: 3
Description: Anne lives the same day again and in the end she gets killed, Now she tries to figure out who’s the killer. Story is filled wit drama and romance.
How many episodes you want to review: 3
link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4905142231891968

Sorry reviews are closed…:sweat:

1 Like

I don’t know if I’ve already asked, but if you open up again I would love a review of my story

You already have asked… :sweat:

Oh, sorry

its fine.