Kennedy's Proofreading Services!

I’m offering proofreading services for a limited time!
However, it’s not so simple.
In order to receive my proofreading services, you first must fill out this form: https://forms.gle/uHEkUm9o7uP8JYQe7
After that, you must isolate the dialogue in your story from its directing on a Google Doc, then share it with me. (Message me privately for emailing information.) Keep all episodes on separate documents. I will only edit up to 3 episodes right now, depending on how long your episodes are.
Please message me if you are interested so I can check your response to the form and put you on the list.
Current waiting list:

1. @Grottino

**Note: If any of my instructions are unclear, let me know!

Also: if you have any questions about my experience or anything… feel free to ask! I have a “resume” of sorts, and am happy to answer any questions.

Share this with your friends! Respond quickly- space and time are limited!
Happy writing~ :relaxed: :blob_hearts:

3 Likes

Hello, I completed your form :slight_smile:

1 Like

Wonderful! Please send me the isolated dialogue via Google Docs. Thank you!

1 Like

Do you need me to cut out animations to?
ex.
MC (talk_greet_neutral)
Hello!

Do you need (talk_greet_neutral) to be cut out?

1 Like

That can be left in the document. So can scene changes and choices. Spotting & zooms are what need to be cut.

1 Like

Okay!

1 Like

I shared google docs files with your email account

1 Like

Moved to Share Feedback since this is for proofreading. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :wink:

1 Like

Bump!

1 Like

Hey :blush: I’ve completed your form

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.