Khushi's Backgrounds

Hey, On this Forum I’ll be uploading different backgrounds for ANYONE to use.
Feel free to use these on your own story.
Some backgrounds will have overlays with them however some may not.
These backgrounds are ones I have used so I thought others could use them too

1 Like

Im sorry for this

Removed

Removed

Removed

Removed

Removed

Removed

Removed

i’m sorry but these backgrounds aren’t yours to claim as your own :slight_smile:

Nice backgrounds! I’ll credit you if I use them.

Which one aren’t ill remove them

most of them. you can’t just google search the backgrounds people put effort into making them and you posting them on here is considered stealing. you need to find the original owners and credit them and ask for their permission.

2 Likes

I think, the anime styled ones. I remember seeing them on Google and they are also copyrighted, I didn’t see all of them but I did see this one:
65351ce1b25eb2521fa014ce1493b3958a329fac_1_690x408
And it isn’t commercially free,
Anyhow, I’m sorry to disrupt, but I wouldn’t think it would be in your best interest, especially since you did not create it,
I understand you did make overlays for them and that would be fine for people to credit you for the overlays IF the backgrounds are commercially free- but still, not the backgrounds.

2 Likes

I’m sorry I remove the credit bit I was only trying to help people with backgrounds

1 Like

understandable, just make sure if you post backgrounds they are your own work or you have permission :slight_smile:

oh Okay thanks

1 Like

:woman_facepalming: I feel so dumb now.

Oh well then, I’m sorry that it was a cause of inconvenience for you, and I’m sorry this had to happen. However, I don’t think people can still use them if they’re not commercially free.

1 Like

if it’s from google, i cannot use them right?

1 Like