Kiara’s Edit Shop 💙 (OPEN)

Hello Everyone! I'm Happy To Share With You The Grand Opening Of My Edit Shop! Please Keep In Mind That I Do Have A Personal Life, So I May Not Be Able To Finish Requests As Fast As You Want Me To. I Also May Not Be Able To Do Boy Requests As Well As I Can Make Girl Edits. A/N If You Wish To Request Please Read The Following.

Rules
  1. You MUST Give Me Credit! :+1:t4:

2. Don’t Request If You’ve Requested Elsewhere :point_up:t4:

3. Fill Out The Form Entirely! :100:

4. Don’t Request If This Post Says CLOSED! :raised_hand_with_fingers_splayed:t4:

Examples:

This Is An Edit I Did For An Outline Contest. I’ll Rarely Post Any Of My Other Examples Here Due To The Fact That I’ve Seen People Steal And Copy’s People’s Work.

~Some Of My Actual Edits:

Form
  1. Name:

2. Type Of Clothes:

3. Type Of Pose:

4. Any Add-Ons/Pngs/Designs:

5. Edit Mood (If You Want A Background W/It. Otherwise I Will Use A White Background.

6. Post Pictures Of Your Characters Here On A White Background Or Post A Picture Of A Reference.

Waiting List:

Cute!

Nice edits! :blush:

Hi! So my team and I wanted 1 really nice edit of all of us! I will send you the characters soon, but I wanna know if you can do it…

So we want 1 of our members standing facing rear with am,German jacket on that says “dream team” on the back, and the rest of the members like awe-ing at the jacket., could you do that? I wanna make sure before I request…

Also awesoem edit!

Whattt! She didn’t make it?huh?

confusion

She states it’s an outline. :joy:

She even said it

She says in the description that it is an outline contest entry. She’s not passing it off as her own.

This Is An Edit I Did For An Outline Contest. I Won’t Post Any Of My Other Examples Here Due To The Fact That I’ve Seen People Steal And Copy’s People’s Work.

OHMG PHEWWW

becoz I caught an art thief yesterday and I was gonna be like “WHAT IS THIS?! THE RISE OF THE THIEVES?!”

Lol srry guys I didn’t see that part :joy: lol my brain sometimes :joy:

I Can Try My Best! Is It Possible That You Can’t Provide Any More Details About The Jacket? :grinning:

Thank You! :heart:@Mystery.Author @epi.alyssaa

Ahhh I’m so sorry :confounded: there’s a lot of art thieves recently and I didn’t see what you had said, I’m so so sorry!!!

It’s Okay! :slightly_smiling_face:

Hey Your work is really good! I’d love it if you’d do some for me :heart_eyes::kissing_heart:

• Name: Cieco

• Type Of Clothes: Dark, Badass, with hint of olive

• Type Of Pose:

Pose sorta like the forth form the left

• Any Add-Ons/Pngs/Designs: Shes blind so a scar across one of her eyes

• Edit Mood (If You Want A Background W/It. Otherwise I Will Use A White Background.
    Very dark like she’s all alone.

• Post Pictures Of Your Characters Here On A White Background Or Post A Picture Of A Reference.

Her eyes are downturned Bold white, the glasses arent necessary

Thank You For Requesting @NDWrites . I’ll Start Your Request Right Away! :slightly_smiling_face:

Sorry About The Low Quality…I Did This As Soon As I Woke Up :joy:. Btw, Do You Have An Instagram So I Can Repost This? If You Would Like Any Changes Feel Free To Ask. :slightly_smiling_face:
~Thank You For Requesting! @NDWrites

This is amazing thank you so much! I do have insta it’s @NDWrites_episode, if you ever want one in return plz ask